How to Reach Calgary
- For an international traveler, the best way to get to Calgary is to land there directly. The city has a busy international airport and all major airlines fly to the Calgary International Airport.
- Driving down to Calgary is another option, as long as you’re familiar with driving on the left hand side and have a valid driver’s license.
- Greyhound, Red Arrow and Executive Express all provide bus services to and from Calgary to its neighbouring cities.
- Calgary is well connected with its bus and train system, with stops all over town including the tourist attractions; it’s convenient for all those who can’t walk everywhere and don’t want to rent cars.
- It’s easy to rent a car as long as you’re of age and have a valid license.
- For all those looking to exercise and sightsee, bicycles can be rented either on an hourly or daily basis; Calgary was a good network of bike paths all over the city.
- If all else fails, you could always hire a cab to get from one point to another.