Sikome LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8664273582
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
A beautiful, manmade waterbody, the Sikome Lake is a fun family destination. Located within the Fish Creek Provincial Park, it is sort of a huge outdoor pool with a sandy bottom and a long beach. Facilities around the lake include- changing rooms, playgrounds and concession stands. Pack some beach towels, sand castle building kits and a picnic basket and head over for a lovely family day!
Entrance Ticket Details For Sikome Lake
- Lake facility is open only from mid June to September 1st.
How to Reach Sikome Lake
- Bow Bottom Trail S.E.
- Sun Valley Boulevard S.E. off Highway 22x.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calgary before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calgary and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sikome Lake Address: Fish Creek Provincial Park, Calgary, Canada
- Sikome Lake Contact Number: +1-8664273582
- Sikome Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Sikome Lake(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:30 pm
- Time required to visit Sikome Lake: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.45% of people who visit Calgary include Sikome Lake in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
72.73% of people start their Sikome Lake visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sikome Lake
90.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sikome Lake
People normally club together Prince's Island Park and Bomber Command Museum Of Canada while planning their visit to Sikome Lake.
People also prefer to end their day with Sikome Lake.