The Calgary Zoo, CalgaryCurrently Open
- Address: 1300 Zoo Rd NE, Calgary, AB T2E 7V6, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4032329300
- Ticket Price: 23 CAD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Zoo, Family And Kids
About The Calgary Zoo, Calgary
Zoos always feature on the top of the most beloved attractions, especially if they are well maintained and the animals are taken care of. One such zoo is the Calgary Zoo, the largest zoo in Canada with over 1000 different animals, which can be viewed amidst their natural surroundings.
The best part about the Calgary Zoo is the unique segregation of the exhibits; the Creatures of the Night feature all nocturnal animals, the Prehistoric Park has 22 life size dinosaur replicas and the Canadian Wild displays the fragile Canadian ecosystem that is said to be endangered. The Calgary Zoo is noted for successfully achieving the country’s largest hippo immersion indoor habitat.
The Calgary Zoo Information
- Till June 15, 2014, the southwest gate of the zoo will be shut.
- Last admission is at 5 pm.
The Calgary Zoo Ticket Prices
- Senior citizens and children can avail of the discounted ticket price of CAD USD 21 and USD 15 respectively.
How To reach The Calgary Zoo by Public Transport
- WB Zoo LRT Station (light rail station).
Restaurants Near The Calgary Zoo
- Without Papers
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calgary before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calgary and book an accommodation of your choice.