Dolphins PointCurrently Open
- Address: Calicut, Kerala, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids
Dolphins Point - Review
Visiting Dolphin’s Point is one of the fun and popular things to do when in Kozhikode. If you are keen on spotting schools of dolphins flipping around in the sun, then you are in for a major treat for children and adults alike.
The Dolphin’s Point is usually quite packed in the early hours of the morning with locals and tourists waiting patiently to catch a glimpse of the lovable creatures.
Dolphins Point Information
- Carry a camera.
Dolphins Point Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit is October to April.
How To reach Dolphins Point by Public Transport
- Well-connected by buses
- Trains available
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calicut before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calicut and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dolphins Point
95% of people who visit Calicut include Dolphins Point in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.12% of people start their Dolphins Point visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dolphins Point
92.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphins Point
Dolphins Point Map
Dolphins Point Trips
Dolphins Point, Calicut Reviews
All QuestionsDolphins point
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows