Kozhippara Water FallsCurrently Closed
- Address: 380, YMCA Cross Road, Kozhikode, Kerala, India., Calicut
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: 0495-2766139
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfall, Adventure
Kozhippara Water Falls - Review
Kozhikode has some beautiful and special places for tourists to visit during their stay there. Among the popular places to visit is the Kozhippara waterfalls which is located right in the heart of lush greenery in Kozhikode district, a great location for trekking in Kerala. For those looking to experience a bit of adventure, a visit to the waterfalls is highly recommended.
Kozhippara Water Falls Information
- Do not go too close to the mouth of the waterfall.
- Carry a camera.
- Wear light clothing.
- Wear comfortable and sturdy footwear.
Kozhippara Water Falls Hours
- Best time to visit is October to May.
How To reach Kozhippara Water Falls by Public Transport
- Buses ply to the location.
- Proximate to the Kozhikode railway station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calicut before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calicut and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kozhippara Water Falls
72.31% of people who visit Calicut include Kozhippara Water Falls in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40% of people start their Kozhippara Water Falls visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kozhippara Water Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kozhippara Water Falls