Are you looking for a ‘sunny holiday’ destination with the glimpse of the history? If your answer is yes, you should straightaway head off to Calvia. If you are wondering as to where Calvia is exactly located, this town is 20 km away from the airport in Majorca. Standing right at the foothills of Sierra de Tramuntana, this ‘beach’ town includes cliffs, beaches and bay, making it ‘the harshest coastline’ of islands of Majorca. Still, this municipality of Majorcan islands is considered as the perfect place to spend peaceful holiday vacation.
As far as activities are concerned, places like Palma Nova let you sports activities like golf, water sports and hiking. These places also have swimming pools and separate cycling road to take a tour around the town on your cycle. If you are in a mood to enjoy some free time in the beach, visit Paguera beach.
Essential travel information and Calvia tips for your visit
- Do not complain about smoking as Spanish people believe that individual complaining about smoking are actually afraid of life.
- Do not wear shorts in public.
- Do not eat with your hands, not even fruit.
- Do not walk around at night.
- Do not cross eight lanes roads anywhere except at the crossings.
- Do leave your valuables in the hotel safe.
- Carry small changes to use public toilet.
- Do make use of public transport system.
Calvia Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Calvia. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Calvia trip planner.