It is a municipality on Majorca which was once occupied by the Romans. However, 2004 the municipality went into a transformation. Today, the primary industry of this place is tourism. During summer, the place remains crowded because of the events that take place over here. if you are planning to visit this place, plan it during summer.
Andratx Travel Tips
- Visit the place during summer season, especially in July and August to enjoy the events.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Andratx
- Bus no.s : 102 and get off Av. Joan Carles
- Limon y Chelo Restaurant
- Restaurante El Patio
- Restaurante Vent de Tramuntana
- Restaurante Rocamar Port Andratx
- Sa Societat Bar –Restaurante
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Calvia include Andratx in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.46% of people start their Andratx visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Andratx
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Andratx