Events and Festivals in Calvia
- Fiestas King Jaume : This festival is held between in the middle of July. It’s a cultural festival in honor of the landing of troops of King James I of Aragon on the coastal region of Santa Ponsa.
- Alimara : This festival is held in honor of San Antonio on 17th and San Sebastian on 20th of January. Big bonfires are arranged near the church where dolls of demons are burned.
- Falla El Toro : It is a celebration where the highest representatives of the year are being honored. This celebration takes place in the end of January.
- San Juan : It is a feast held on June 24th in honor of St. John the Baptist.
Trip plans for Calvia
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Calvia
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Calvia
- Events & Festivals in Santa Ponsa
- Events & Festivals in Palma De Mallorca
- Events & Festivals in Cala Blava
- Events & Festivals in S'arenal
- Events & Festivals in Inca
- Events & Festivals in Cala Ratjada