Marineland Majorca1005 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer Garcilaso de la Vega, 9, 07181 Costa d’en Blanes, Illes Balears, Spain, Majorca
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971675125
- Ticket Price: 24 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Beach, Theme Park, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Bird Watching
One of the most popular attractions amongst families in Majorca, Marineland Mallorca is a marine amusement park that offers a wonderful time with the aquatic animals at extremely affordable prices. There are well-maintained aquariums where you can witness marine animals like the shark, seal, and other species. Marineland Mallorca is also famous for a variety of shows like sea lions and dolphins, flamingos and parrots etc. Other attractions at the place include-
- Infinity parrot show
- Children’s pool
- Tropical house
- Seaview restaurant
- Souvenir shop
Marineland Majorca Travel Tips
- Tickets are valid for the entire 2015 session.
- Print your tickets (if you buy it online) before going to the park.
- Printing cost in park is 1€ per ticket.
- Internet family pack and internet friendly pack are available online.
- Majority of the park’s attention have mechanical and electrical components and hence, the company reserves the right to close for maintenance. Notification (in writing) will be provided at the ticket desk.
- The visitors are not entitled to any refund of the entrance ticket once inside the park facilities nor when weather condition cause the decision to close the attraction.
- If any serious breakdown, catastrophe, threat of explosive or any other type of threat, the Park Manager may decide to vacate the premises for safety reasons. No refund of the entrance ticket or any other concept may be claimed.
- The company has the right to change the prices, discounts, opening hours or opening dates at any time for reasons of their own.
- The Park Management reserves the right of admission and may also, if the conduct of one or more users is not correct, proceed to expulsion from the premise.
Entrance Ticket Details For Marineland Majorca
- Adult Ticket : 24€, 20.50€ (online)
- Child Ticket : 14€, 10.50€ (online)
- Mini Ticket : 10€, 6.50€ (online)
- Seniors (+65 years old) : 24€, 20.50€ (online)
Packs (available online) :
- Internet family pack (2 adults + 2 children) – 60€
- Internet friendly pack (4 adults) – 80€
Season Pass :
- 110€ (Adult), 70€ (child), 38€ (Toddler)
How to Reach Marineland Majorca
- Bus no.s : 103,104, 106, 107 on the Palma (coming from Megalluf/ Palma Nova/ Peguera) and get off at Marineland stop.
- The French Coffee Shop
- Malbec Resto-Bar & Grill
- Mood Beach
- San Remo Restaurante
- Delfin Loco
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Majorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Majorca and book an accommodation of your choice.