Marineland MajorcaCurrently Open [Closes at 05:30 pm]
- Address: Carrer Garcilaso de la Vega, 9, 07181 Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain, Calvia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971675125
- Ticket Price: 24 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Beach, Theme Park, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Bird Watching
Marineland Majorca - Review
Situated in Costa d’en Blances (Calvia), Marineland Majorca is specialized in marine life. The most noticeable feature of the park is their dolphin show. It is the only park in the island where you can experience the amazing marine life. Right from different colored fishes to variety of birds and sea lions, you get to see a lot than you would have actually expected.
If you are travelling with your children, you can enjoy sometime in the small water park within the marineland. Apart from that, cafes are there to fill up your appetite with small snacks.
Marineland Majorca Information
- Tickets are valid for the entire 2015 session.
- Print your tickets (if you buy it online) before going to the park.
- Printing cost in park is 1€ per ticket.
- Internet family pack and internet friendly pack are available online.
- Majority of the park’s attention have mechanical and electrical components and hence, the company reserves the right to close for maintenance. Notification (in writing) will be provided at the ticket desk.
- The visitors are not entitled to any refund of the entrance ticket once inside the park facilities nor when weather condition cause the decision to close the attraction.
- If any serious breakdown, catastrophe, threat of explosive or any other type of threat, the Park Manager may decide to vacate the premises for safety reasons. No refund of the entrance ticket or any other concept may be claimed.
- The company has the right to change the prices, discounts, opening hours or opening dates at any time for reasons of their own.
- The Park Management reserves the right of admission and may also, if the conduct of one or more users is not correct, proceed to expulsion from the premise.
Marineland Majorca Ticket Prices
- Adult Ticket : 24€, 20.50€ (online)
- Child Ticket : 14€, 10.50€ (online)
- Mini Ticket : 10€, 6.50€ (online)
- Seniors (+65 years old) : 24€, 20.50€ (online)
Packs (available online) :
- Internet family pack (2 adults + 2 children) – 60€
- Internet friendly pack (4 adults) – 80€
Season Pass :
- 110€ (Adult), 70€ (child), 38€ (Toddler)
How To reach Marineland Majorca by Public Transport
- Bus no.s : 103,104, 106, 107 on the Palma (coming from Megalluf/ Palma Nova/ Peguera) and get off at Marineland stop.
Restaurants Near Marineland Majorca
- The French Coffee Shop
- Malbec Resto-Bar & Grill
- Mood Beach
- San Remo Restaurante
- Delfin Loco
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Marineland Majorca
95% of people who visit Calvia include Marineland Majorca in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.85% of people start their Marineland Majorca visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marineland Majorca
93.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marineland Majorca
Marineland Majorca Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Port D'alcúdia from DetroitBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Port D Alcudia
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Palma De Mallorca from Santo DomingoBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Madrid, Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Paris
Marineland Majorca, Calvia Reviews
The place is not very big with few attractions but it is nice to spend some hours, especially with children. There is now also a nice children pool (suitable also for small children) with small water and water slides, so don't forget to take the swim suits! If you buy the tickets online please note that they are cheaper but valid only from the next day. Also please check before traveling the hours when the shows with Dolphins and Parrots take place (free of charge - included in the entry price). Please consider also some extra money for pictures with the animals and food if you want.
Ok let's face it. This is a quite small place, but it's decent enough. For the price you pay there's quite a bit to see. Sea lion show is average but the dolphin one is quite good. There's quite a few types of animals to see. Again not too many but it kept my little one occupied. The bird enclosure was nice although easy to miss as it is tucked in in the corner. All in all, descent place. Food was just an average theme park selection but not bad. So many people complained in their reviews about the size of the enclosures that the animals are kept in. We'll, in all fairness the sea lion enclosure is small and you could see their excitement when it was their turn to perform as they new it's time for a swim in a big pool. Apart from that I think some of the comments were over the top. It seems that some of the animals have been requested so enclosure on the small side suddenly don't look that bad. The splash area is on a small side as well and designed for yonder kids.
Definitely worth a visit. Small place but can easily spend 3 hours there, also it is right on the beach so you can enjoy the views. Restaurant is decent too. I can see that it would be expensive for a whole family, but I would recommend going
Beautiful place although after the three shows you could just walk around the place in max 3 hours it’s not a whole day thing. Beautiful place and very helpful staff, very happy and pleasant!! Shows are amazing too!!
Small but excellent. The shows were informative as well as fun & all the creatures there seemed to be healthy and alert ~ the dolphins were playing with a range of toys and their keepers outside of show times and the rays were incredibly friendly, swimming over to visitors and extremely curious. The beach there is quite stony and not the cleanest, so be warned.