Marineland Majorca, Calvia
Marineland Majorca, Calvia - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Carrer Garcilaso de la Vega, 9, 07181 Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain
Ticket Price: 24 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 8.3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Beach, Theme Park, Entertainment, Performance, Play, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Marineland Majorca, Calvia
Situated in Costa d’en Blances (Calvia), Marineland Majorca is specialized in marine life. The most noticeable feature of the park is their dolphin show. It is the only park in the island where you can experience the amazing marine life. Right from different colored fishes to variety of birds and sea lions, you get to see a lot than you would have actually expected.
If you are travelling with your children, you can enjoy sometime in the small water park within the marineland. Apart from that, cafes are there to fill up your appetite with small snacks.
Marineland Majorca Information
- Tickets are valid for the entire 2015 session.
- Print your tickets (if you buy it online) before going to the park.
- Printing cost in park is 1€ per ticket.
- Internet family pack and internet friendly pack are available online.
- Majority of the park’s attention have mechanical and electrical components and hence, the company reserves the right to close for maintenance. Notification (in writing) will be provided at the ticket desk.
- The visitors are not entitled to any refund of the entrance ticket once inside the park facilities nor when weather condition cause the decision to close the attraction.
- If any serious breakdown, catastrophe, threat of explosive or any other type of threat, the Park Manager may decide to vacate the premises for safety reasons. No refund of the entrance ticket or any other concept may be claimed.
- The company has the right to change the prices, discounts, opening hours or opening dates at any time for reasons of their own.
- The Park Management reserves the right of admission and may also, if the conduct of one or more users is not correct, proceed to expulsion from the premise.
Marineland Majorca Ticket Prices
- Adult Ticket : 24€, 20.50€ (online)
- Child Ticket : 14€, 10.50€ (online)
- Mini Ticket : 10€, 6.50€ (online)
- Seniors (+65 years old) : 24€, 20.50€ (online)
Packs (available online) :
- Internet family pack (2 adults + 2 children) – 60€
- Internet friendly pack (4 adults) – 80€
Season Pass :
- 110€ (Adult), 70€ (child), 38€ (Toddler)
How To reach Marineland Majorca by Public Transport
- Bus no.s : 103,104, 106, 107 on the Palma (coming from Megalluf/ Palma Nova/ Peguera) and get off at Marineland stop.
Restaurants Near Marineland Majorca
- The French Coffee Shop
- Malbec Resto-Bar & Grill
- Mood Beach
- San Remo Restaurante
- Delfin Loco
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Marineland Majorca, Calvia Reviews - Write a Review
Whole place isn't that big but a fair walking distance to get everything around you. €92 ticket is pretty expensive but getting a bite to eat also expensive too! Ticket should included all inclusive for food and drink? But overall experience is fantastic! Love that sea and dolphin show is mind-blowing show! My Kids love it!
Lovely place fantastic shows but half a day is more than enough. Once you've had a nice walk around, seen the sea lions the pirate show and the Dolphin Show, also the other animals there's not a lot more to see or do. We booked this with Thomas Cook and it was an all day excursion but by 1 o'clock in the afternoon you're ready to go back to hotel. As we had seen and done everything there was to do.
Very nice place to visit, it's a bit small but if you take the time to watch all the animal shows and feedings could easily spend the whole day here. It has a small private beach which can be used. I paid extra (£65) for the dolphin experience which was fantastic spent about half an hour touching them playing with them and learning about them.
This place was a nice place to visit. We where a group of 8 and everyone had a good time. The parrot show, sea lion and dolphin show is the best part. Though you must keep track yourself so u dont miss it. Shows are recommended for all ages. It is that fun. The parret show was a bit loud. You can also pet a dolphin for 100€ which I hope contributes for a better life for the animals. And it really looked like the animals thrived in their habitat
A must to visit! The sea lion and dolphin shows were most enjoyable, the parrot show was cute, just thought the arena could be bigger or only have a certain number of people in as it was overcrowded with people sitting in the stair exits. Need to improve the aquarium as too small considering a marine land. Maybe too many bird species for marine unless they are birds associated with marine life. Overall we really enjoyed our day.