Built in 1992, Port Adriano is a marina for boats and yacht. It is considered as the reference point to explore some of the best coasts in the Mediterranean. In recent time, the port has expanded and become one of the suitable ports of Balearic Islands and is said to be the most equipped marina in the Mediterranean. So, if you wish to see true flavor of ‘the port business’, come to Port Adriano. Apart from seeing the ships and boats, you can do some window shopping in the stores located along the port. You can get some of the best international brands on display.
Port Adriano Travel Tips
- Try out the restaurants located along the port.
- Car parking is available near the port.
- You can buy or rent yacht from Custom Yacht center.
- Boat maintenance and repairing service is also available.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Port Adriano
- Bus no.s 105 and get off at Carrer Gran Via, 9.
- Try out the 12 restaurants located along the port to taste some of the best authentic foods of Calvia.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Calvia include Port Adriano in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
67.37% of people start their Port Adriano visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Port Adriano
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Port Adriano