Sheltered in the south west of Majorca, Santa Ponsa has turned into a major holiday destination of Calvia. You won’t find high rise resorts to live in. However, the villas around the place give you the perfect beach ambience to stay by. Apart from the villas, this tourist destination has a beautiful deep water harbor, named Port Adriano. For entertainment, you get the chance to enjoy water activities like scuba diving as well.
Santa Ponsa Travel Tips
- Sunbeds and parasols are available on rent.
- Scuba diving is available.
- Supermarkets and gift shops are there for shopping.
- Boat trips are there to move around on the sea.
- It also has a horse riding club.
- There are no theme park in Santa Ponsa.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Santa Ponsa
- Bus no.s : 104 and get off at Av. Penyees Rotges
- WebMaster Mallorca
- Jackie’s restaurant
- Restaurante Miguel
- Restaurante Astro
- Restaurante Diablito Food and Music
- Las Adelfas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Calvia include Santa Ponsa in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.68% of people start their Santa Ponsa visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Santa Ponsa
93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santa Ponsa