Sol Wave HouseCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida Magalluf, n° 8 | Calvià Beach Resort,07181 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca, Spain
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971131624
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Beach, Sport, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Shopping Center, Water Sport
Located right next to the beach, the Sol Wave House let you experience every bit of wild waves of the sea with full protection and safety. If you are scared of or an absolute amateur in facing the high waves of the sea, come to the Sol Wave House. Right from lying down on sunbed and getting tanned to surfing and skating on artificial waves, you can enjoy best sports activities right here. For leisure, shopping gallery, restaurants, bars and cafes are there to serve your appetite. Enjoy some of the best authentic cuisines of Mallorca in the eateries within the House. So what are you waiting for? Book your accommodation without getting delayed.
Sol Wave House Travel Tips
- Guests who stays at the Sol Wave House gets 15% discount on these activities.
- Double Flowerider and FlowBarrel Ten can accommodate maximum 10 people per hour.
- You need to spend at least one session at the FlowRider and/ or have permission from the Wave House instructors to try your skills at the FlowBarrel Ten.
- Wi-Fi internet is available at the reception area and in the rooms.
- E-Point with 6 computers available (with charge).
- Laundry and ironing service is available (with charge).
- Covered private parking is available.
- Airport transfer service (with charge) #wavetaxi.
- Wellbeing massages (with charge).
- Sunbeds around the pool.
- Towel service at the pool (with deposit).
- Car rental.
- Currency exchange (with charge).
- Spacious dining areas (Surf Bar, Byron’s Restaurant).
- Spectacular terrace overlooking the sea is there.
- Shpping gallery is available.
- VIP areas with exclusive services (with charge) are available.
- Bali beds are available but with charge.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sol Wave House
- Double Flowerider : 25€
- FlowBarrel Ten : 35€
Sol Wave House Hours
- Both Double Flowerider and FlowBarrel Ten takes place in every hour between 10am – 8pm.
- The reception is open for 24 hours.
How to Reach Sol Wave House
- Bus no.s : 104, 105, 106, 107, 811 and get off at Av. Olivera 8.
The Sol Wave House has wide variety of restaurants and bars offering authentic culinary of Mallorca.
- Byron’s Buffet Restaurant
- The Surf Bar
- Café del Mar Calvia Beach
- Surf Shack
- Champagne & Sushi Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Calvia include Sol Wave House in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
52.94% of people start their Sol Wave House visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sol Wave House
53.38% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sol Wave House
Sol Wave House Reviews & Ratings
Spent a week here in October half board. Had a junior suite which was very nice. Breakfast and evening buffets were fantastic. The choice and quality of food was very good. Would stay here again.
Nice hotel clean and had what you need for boys holiday. Local town was pony though and be careful of someone called Lewis
Excellent facilities. Really clean and well run hotel
First the good. The location, right on the beach. Room was clean and bright, balcony view was great and the beds were comfortable. The housekeeping staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. Breakfast was good although if you wanted fried eggs, omelettes or pancakes there was usually a long wait. The not so good. Dinner served in the hotel across the road, three out of four of us were less than impressed. Check in, we had over an hour wait after check-in time for our room to be ready and when we arrived at the room housekeeping staff were still preparing it for us. Recommend eating at Happy House if you are on a small budget and at Pirates Beach Bar and Grill if you don,t mind spending a bit more! Would we stay at Sol Wave House again? Absolutely, but we would not stay half board.
Nice, clean modern rooms. Right on the beach. Pool area is nice and has live djs during the day. No calms down after 18h00. Staff very friendly and helpful. Definitely met my expectations. Meal inclusive packages do not include drinks