Sol Wave HouseCurrently Open
- Address: Avenida Magalluf, n° 8 | Calvià Beach Resort,07181 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca, Spain
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971131624
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Beach, Sport, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Shopping Center, Water Sport
Sol Wave House - Review
Located right next to the beach, the Sol Wave House let you experience every bit of wild waves of the sea with full protection and safety. If you are scared of or an absolute amateur in facing the high waves of the sea, come to the Sol Wave House. Right from lying down on sunbed and getting tanned to surfing and skating on artificial waves, you can enjoy best sports activities right here. For leisure, shopping gallery, restaurants, bars and cafes are there to serve your appetite. Enjoy some of the best authentic cuisines of Mallorca in the eateries within the House. So what are you waiting for? Book your accommodation without getting delayed.
Sol Wave House Information
- Guests who stays at the Sol Wave House gets 15% discount on these activities.
- Double Flowerider and FlowBarrel Ten can accommodate maximum 10 people per hour.
- You need to spend at least one session at the FlowRider and/ or have permission from the Wave House instructors to try your skills at the FlowBarrel Ten.
- Wi-Fi internet is available at the reception area and in the rooms.
- E-Point with 6 computers available (with charge).
- Laundry and ironing service is available (with charge).
- Covered private parking is available.
- Airport transfer service (with charge) #wavetaxi.
- Wellbeing massages (with charge).
- Sunbeds around the pool.
- Towel service at the pool (with deposit).
- Car rental.
- Currency exchange (with charge).
- Spacious dining areas (Surf Bar, Byron’s Restaurant).
- Spectacular terrace overlooking the sea is there.
- Shpping gallery is available.
- VIP areas with exclusive services (with charge) are available.
- Bali beds are available but with charge.
Sol Wave House Ticket Prices
- Double Flowerider : 25€
- FlowBarrel Ten : 35€
Sol Wave House Hours
- Both Double Flowerider and FlowBarrel Ten takes place in every hour between 10am – 8pm.
- The reception is open for 24 hours.
How To reach Sol Wave House by Public Transport
- Bus no.s : 104, 105, 106, 107, 811 and get off at Av. Olivera 8.
Restaurants Near Sol Wave House
The Sol Wave House has wide variety of restaurants and bars offering authentic culinary of Mallorca.
- Byron’s Buffet Restaurant
- The Surf Bar
- Café del Mar Calvia Beach
- Surf Shack
- Champagne & Sushi Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sol Wave House
95% of people who visit Calvia include Sol Wave House in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
52.94% of people start their Sol Wave House visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sol Wave House
53.38% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sol Wave House
Sol Wave House Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Port D'alcúdia from DetroitBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca, Port D Alcudia
Sol Wave House, Calvia Reviews
First the good. The location, right on the beach. Room was clean and bright, balcony view was great and the beds were comfortable. The housekeeping staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. Breakfast was good although if you wanted fried eggs, omelettes or pancakes there was usually a long wait. The not so good. Dinner served in the hotel across the road, three out of four of us were less than impressed. Check in, we had over an hour wait after check-in time for our room to be ready and when we arrived at the room housekeeping staff were still preparing it for us. Recommend eating at Happy House if you are on a small budget and at Pirates Beach Bar and Grill if you don,t mind spending a bit more! Would we stay at Sol Wave House again? Absolutely, but we would not stay half board.
Nice, clean modern rooms. Right on the beach. Pool area is nice and has live djs during the day. No calms down after 18h00. Staff very friendly and helpful. Definitely met my expectations. Meal inclusive packages do not include drinks
Good things about the hotel first. Rooms are clean and comfy. You have everything extra you need there: fridge, teapot and AC. Balconies are big enough to sit as 4 and enjoy the time. Flowride outdoors is so much fun. In September sessions are not crowded at all and you could really enjoy the time riding the waves. The location is very convenient and close to the beach. Dinner is located right across the street and it is amazing. We traveled as 4 and never had a day that we wouldn't enjoy it. Now bad things. During nights it might be loud and can wake you up. Some very drunk people screamed on the hallway and had a fight. One day on the breakfast the glass bottle of tomato juice had already some mushrooms growing on the neck of the bottle, because they didn't change for a day (probably). On the last day the bartender tried to sell me an overpriced tonic water, but when I've mentioned this he called me stupid. This incident was reported and the hotel apologized about this which was a great thing. Overall we've enjoyed it a lot and would come again, but small things could be fixed.
Did not stay in the hotel but visited it for the surge machine. The surf machine is an hour experience where you and a couple of other people are taught step by step how to surf. And yes an hour is all you need for basic skills. Whilst my partner was doing that I was relaxing on their comfy sofas and a staff member asked me whether I would like a drink, so I didn't have to go up to the bar, which was really lovely. The public toilets were very clean and the members of staff were nice.
Great ambience. Cool to travel solo, very sociable. Bonus: includes access to next door hotel and its amazing swimming pools