Sol Wave House, Calvia
About Sol Wave House, Calvia
Sol Wave House, Calvia - Address, Phone Number
Address: Avenida Magalluf, n° 8 | Calvià Beach Resort,07181 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca, Spain
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 8.6K times in trip plans
Bar, Beach, Sport, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Shopping Center, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located right next to the beach, the Sol Wave House let you experience every bit of wild waves of the sea with full protection and safety. If you are scared of or an absolute amateur in facing the high waves of the sea, come to the Sol Wave House. Right from lying down on sunbed and getting tanned to surfing and skating on artificial waves, you can enjoy best sports activities right here. For leisure, shopping gallery, restaurants, bars and cafes are there to serve your appetite. Enjoy some of the best authentic cuisines of Mallorca in the eateries within the House. So what are you waiting for? Book your accommodation without getting delayed.
Sol Wave House Information
- Guests who stays at the Sol Wave House gets 15% discount on these activities.
- Double Flowerider and FlowBarrel Ten can accommodate maximum 10 people per hour.
- You need to spend at least one session at the FlowRider and/ or have permission from the Wave House instructors to try your skills at the FlowBarrel Ten.
- Wi-Fi internet is available at the reception area and in the rooms.
- E-Point with 6 computers available (with charge).
- Laundry and ironing service is available (with charge).
- Covered private parking is available.
- Airport transfer service (with charge) #wavetaxi.
- Wellbeing massages (with charge).
- Sunbeds around the pool.
- Towel service at the pool (with deposit).
- Car rental.
- Currency exchange (with charge).
- Spacious dining areas (Surf Bar, Byron’s Restaurant).
- Spectacular terrace overlooking the sea is there.
- Shpping gallery is available.
- VIP areas with exclusive services (with charge) are available.
- Bali beds are available but with charge.
Sol Wave House Ticket Prices
- Double Flowerider : 25€
- FlowBarrel Ten : 35€
Sol Wave House Opening and Closing Hours
- Both Double Flowerider and FlowBarrel Ten takes place in every hour between 10am – 8pm.
- The reception is open for 24 hours.
How To reach Sol Wave House by Public Transport
- Bus no.s : 104, 105, 106, 107, 811 and get off at Av. Olivera 8.
Restaurants Near Sol Wave House
The Sol Wave House has wide variety of restaurants and bars offering authentic culinary of Mallorca.
- Byron’s Buffet Restaurant
- The Surf Bar
- Café del Mar Calvia Beach
- Surf Shack
- Champagne & Sushi Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sol Wave House, Calvia Reviews - Write a Review
Stayed here for a week in July, overall wasn't impressed. We paid extra for a sea view room (via our package provider) only to find out that 95% of the rooms have a full sea view and the hotel had given us one of the only rooms that didn't - the room overlooked the strip and was noisy throughout the night. The external light to the apartment was also hanging down with wires exposed when we went to the room. We also had issues with the night security accusing us of throwing empty bottles off of our balcony. We informed them that we hadn't but they insisted they had CCTV footage which they refused to show us. The only real positive of the hotel is the outdoor facilities and bar which are a cut above most other hotels in the area. Not a terrible hotel by any means but there are other hotels in the area which are considerably cheaper and offer similar quality of rooms, I found my stay to be very average.
Very hard working, helpful and friendly staff. Its really clean and in perfect repair. Only gripe would be sometimes they ran out of sunbeds, you can always lay on the deck (solarium) or go to the beach though. The infinity pool is fab with a view to die for! A real mix of ages stay here but great for families. Some drunken noise at night but to be expected in the middle of the magaluf strip...its not that bad though. I would recomend this hotel, it has a lovely comfortable and clean feel. We stayed in the XL party suite with direct access to the pool area.
A very nice installation with excellent DJ’s and music, the views are amazing, the artificial wave is all right, the place seems a bit sterile
Stayed here in April 2017 - lovely hotel and very clean/modern rooms with a great location as it just backs onto the beach, just a shame about the size of the pool, which only has VIP beds around it also.
Great hotel, awesome breakfast and a friendly staff. Really nice decoration about the surf and the sea. Totally recommend it
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Od Port Portals
- Club Natacion Calvia
- Kart Magaluf
- Apartamentos Sol Y Vera
- Calvia Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Calvia
- What to See in 48 Hours in Calvia
- What to See in 72 Hours in Calvia
- How to Spend 5 Days in Calvia
- How to Spend 6 Days in Calvia
- How to Spend 7 Days in Calvia