Are you looking for what to do in Calvia?
PLACES TO SEE
When it comes to tourists sites in calvia, there are around 14 beaches in this town. The other towns Calvia includes are Magaluf, Son Ferrer, Palma Nova and Santa Ponca.
- Magaluf : Spelled as Magalluf in English, is a major holiday resort in the island of Majorca. The best time to visit this resort is in July and August. If you wish to enjoy the nightlife of Calvia, Magaluf invites you to enjoy in one of the many bars and clubs this place has.
- Santa Ponsa : Santa Ponsa is also a holiday summer resort of Calvia, located in the south-west region of Mallorca. Best time to visit this resort is from May to October.
- Jungle Parc (Santa Ponsa) : Do have the adventure instinct within you? If that instinct has fallen asleep, awake it from slumber. Come and visit Jungle Parc where you are bound to experience adrenalin rush once you step inside the park.
- Palma Nova : It is a man-made destination on this island. Due to the availability of inexpensive holiday packages to stay in its resorts, this place is slowly becoming one of the popular destinations in Europe.
- Sol Wave House (Magaluf) : The name of this place should be included in your list of things to do in Calvia. Located right next to the beach, the Sol Wave House let you experience every bit of wild waves of the sea with full protection and safety.
THINGS TO DO
Apart from these resorts, explore the village and the beautiful coastline of Calvia.
- Paguera Beach : It’s an urban beach that offers all kind of sports activites and entertainment for their tourists.
- The Prince William Pub (Palmanova) : To enjoy the nightlife in Calvia, come to this pub. Named after Prince William (Prince Harry’s brother) after his birth in 1982, this 30 year old pub can be considered as the best place to chill out at night.
Below we have a list of things to do in Calvia and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Calvia getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Calvia with confidence.