Western Water ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Cala Figuera to Sa Porrasa Road, 07182Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971131203
- Ticket Price: 27 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Performance, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Resort
If you are travelling with your kids, plan your trip in such a way that you get time to visit this water park. Right from water slides and pools to kamikaze ride, your kids can get every kind of activities to enjoy in this park. Apart from these, you get to enjoy diving exhibition done by professional divers. So, if you have a love of trying different kind of adventures, this is something you should definitely give a try.
- Make sure you print the ticket if you are buying the ticket online.
- Follow the instructions directed for every attractions and facilities within the park. These instructions are for your safety within the premise.
- Picnics are allowed only within the designated areas.
- The sun beds and sun chairs can be used only in the allocated areas and is forbidden to move them to any other zones.
- The attractions of the park works on mechanical and electrical components. Therefore, the company serves the right to close it for maintenance. However, visitors will be notified beforehand in writing at the ticket desk.
- If one or more than one attractions are found to be out of order, you will not be entitled to a refund in whole or part of the cost of the entrance ticket.
- The visitors are not entitled to get any refund of the ticket once they are inside the premise nor when weather conditions cause the decision to close the park or its attractions.
- In case of serious breakdown or threat of explosive or any other serious threat, the park manager may decide to clear out the premise. At the time, no visitors are entitled to get refund of the entrance ticket.
- The company is entitled to change the opening hours, ticket prices and discount prices as per their convenience. However, they are bound to inform the visitors with a prior notice in the ticket desk.
- You are suppose to wear swimwear to maintain and hygiene and safety of the park.
- The park management reserves the right of admission and may also, if the conduct of one or more users is not correct, proceed to expulsion from the premises.
- For Adults (Taller than 1.40m ) : 23.50€ (online)
- Children (1.10m to 1.40m) : 18.50€, 15.50€ (online)
- Mini Tickets (0.90m to 1.0m ) : 10.00€, 7€ (online)
- Senior (above 65 years) : 18.50€, 15.50€(online)
- Family Pack (2 adults + 2 children) : 74€, Friends pack (4 adults)- 90€
- Season Pass : Adult – 110€, Child – 70€ ,Toddler – 38€
- Bus no.s: 104 and 105 and get off at Western Park Stop.
- Chang Sheng Xu
- La Vieja Taberna
- Ibizza Pizzeria Cocktail Bar
- Kalima Beach
- Miguel Angel Fontana Pueyo
- Mike's Bar Magaluf
- Wattana Thai Restaurant
- Li Ying Chen Cao
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Calvia include Western Water Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
45.75% of people start their Western Water Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Western Water Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Western Water Park
Expect to pay €5 for a plate of chips and 10+ for anything substantial for water it was €3.60. Considering the price of the trip it was shocking and there was nowhere nearby to eat. They do however allow you to bring your own food and drink to their picnic areas so plan in advance. Many of the slides were good but some caused me some back pain. The place was very clean except for the toilets which were not too well maintained. Most staff were polite, allowing me to leave my glasses with them while on slides. Some of the photography staff were very rude however as we did not want to pay for the picture they made us take when arriving. The lazy river was poorly managed leading to horrendous queues in the hot sun and many of the slides were delayed due to poor communication among staff. Overall a decent day out, we spent 4h at the park and had just about enough.
Absolutely horrendous if I could give it no stars believe me I would, dirty dangerous extremely expensive they painted the floor black and don’t allow you to wear flip flops so of course when the sun is on the paint it’s like lava on your feet so they then expect you to buy flip flops especially for the park at €10. Queues normally take an hour or less a bottle of water €7 Euros toilets are stinky and covered in dirt slides have cracks and scratch your back stairs are all broken it shouldn’t be named the wild western water park it should be named health and safety nightmare part AVOID AT ALL COSTS😱
Such a pleasant surprise - the reviews and photos don’t do it justice. This place is awesome. Loads of rides and slides, mostly pretty similar but so much fun. The theming is decent, it was well kept and clean. Yes the food and drink is expensive but that’s to be expected in a place like this. Very highly recommended!
Really funny place to go with the kids. They all loved it (10, 10, 12 and 13 years) and agreed to give it 5 stars. We bought Fast Pass, which is worth every € as you otherwise will have to wait a long time for some of the slides. So pay the extra! Food was not great at all, but not as bad as you could expect. Don't expect cheap and great food here - it's not. But again - would you really expect it to be? Service was great - I didn't experience any of the negative stuff people are complaining about. Lifeguards were strickt and firm, but that is good as it made us feel safe to leave the kids alone at times. They were also joking with the kids, splashing them with water and made jokes. Really great and nice people. All in all, expect an expensive day, with less good food - but it will be fun and really eventful. That's our conclusion and was really surprised after reading all the negative remarks and comments.
Good for a day out a good range of big slides and a smaller area for little kids. Be advised to take plenty of water and a packed lunch because the prices inside the park are extortionate. €4 for a bottle of water (750ml) had lunch (chicken nuggets/chips, sausage/chips and a 9inch pizza with 2 small drinks) €45-€50 and it wasnt all that good. Keeps the kids entertained also if getting taxis back (coaches only drop off) leave around half hour before closing, the queue is long and its hot with little shade.