Western Water Park, Calvia
About Western Water Park, Calvia
Western Water Park, Calvia - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Cala Figuera to Sa Porrasa Road, 07182Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca, Spain
Ticket Price: 27 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 5.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Performance, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Resort
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are travelling with your kids, plan your trip in such a way that you get time to visit this water park. Right from water slides and pools to kamikaze ride, your kids can get every kind of activities to enjoy in this park. Apart from these, you get to enjoy diving exhibition done by professional divers. So, if you have a love of trying different kind of adventures, this is something you should definitely give a try.
Western Water Park Information
- Make sure you print the ticket if you are buying the ticket online.
- Follow the instructions directed for every attractions and facilities within the park. These instructions are for your safety within the premise.
- Picnics are allowed only within the designated areas.
- The sun beds and sun chairs can be used only in the allocated areas and is forbidden to move them to any other zones.
- The attractions of the park works on mechanical and electrical components. Therefore, the company serves the right to close it for maintenance. However, visitors will be notified beforehand in writing at the ticket desk.
- If one or more than one attractions are found to be out of order, you will not be entitled to a refund in whole or part of the cost of the entrance ticket.
- The visitors are not entitled to get any refund of the ticket once they are inside the premise nor when weather conditions cause the decision to close the park or its attractions.
- In case of serious breakdown or threat of explosive or any other serious threat, the park manager may decide to clear out the premise. At the time, no visitors are entitled to get refund of the entrance ticket.
- The company is entitled to change the opening hours, ticket prices and discount prices as per their convenience. However, they are bound to inform the visitors with a prior notice in the ticket desk.
- You are suppose to wear swimwear to maintain and hygiene and safety of the park.
- The park management reserves the right of admission and may also, if the conduct of one or more users is not correct, proceed to expulsion from the premises.
Western Water Park Ticket Prices
- For Adults (Taller than 1.40m ) : 23.50€ (online)
- Children (1.10m to 1.40m) : 18.50€, 15.50€ (online)
- Mini Tickets (0.90m to 1.0m ) : 10.00€, 7€ (online)
- Senior (above 65 years) : 18.50€, 15.50€(online)
- Family Pack (2 adults + 2 children) : 74€, Friends pack (4 adults)- 90€
- Season Pass : Adult – 110€, Child – 70€ ,Toddler – 38€
How To reach Western Water Park by Public Transport
- Bus no.s: 104 and 105 and get off at Western Park Stop.
Restaurants Near Western Water Park
- Chang Sheng Xu
- La Vieja Taberna
- Ibizza Pizzeria Cocktail Bar
- Kalima Beach
- Miguel Angel Fontana Pueyo
- Mike's Bar Magaluf
- Wattana Thai Restaurant
- Li Ying Chen Cao
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Calvia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Calvia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Western Water Park, Calvia Reviews - Write a Review
Brilliant place, beautiful island, 40 degrees. Doesn't get any better. I digress... Plenty of really big slides, lots to do for all age groups. The rapids are good fun. Too much to mention, all the usual Spanish water park attractions and more. This is the best we have visited on the island.
Not the best water park. Hire lockers for €7 but you only get back €2 not fair and if you want lay down in their sun bed you have pay €4 its crazy because you already paid the ticket to get in. It was very empty and wasn't much slides there. Some of the water pools are dirty. I think they should make it better because the price to get in is not cheap. I wouldn't go bk there again .
Went for a day while on holiday August 2017 Slides are great but long queues and bizarre rentals for rubber rings! take your own food as fast food on site is pretty steep and not that great. The beast is well worth a go. Children areas/ pools are great. Photographers pursue you a lot for photos which they then hassle you to buy. Fine as a one off i guess but they were by every slide so we had about 15 to choose from! eek!
We booked online and downloaded the tickets to the phone, very easy. Bought 2 fast pass and this was great to get 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10) onto rides where it was busy, mainly grand canyon, big hole, and crazy horses. But other slides queues were no longer than 15 mins max. We got there 9.30am and first in queue, got in and had already done loads of slides before it got busier anyway. Food was good given other water parks I've been too, shared a good sized pizza, 2 chips, and 2 large cokes for 32 euros or so. Overall great day, kids loved it and the slides were great.
Had a great day with no queues as it's a quite time of year. Fun for all the family, with plenty of rides to choose from. Shoots, slides and dry play area for the kiddies. And a wave pool as well as Jacuzzi. The only down fall would be that ALL water is cold, very cold..the Jacuzzi included!
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Od Port Portals
- Club Natacion Calvia
- Kart Magaluf
- Apartamentos Sol Y Vera
- Calvia Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Calvia
- What to See in 48 Hours in Calvia
- What to See in 72 Hours in Calvia
- How to Spend 5 Days in Calvia
- How to Spend 6 Days in Calvia
- How to Spend 7 Days in Calvia