Peterborough Cathedral1904 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Peterborough PE1 1XS, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1733355315
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Peterborough Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral Church of St Peter, St Paul, and St Andrew, and Saint Peter's Cathedral is the seat of the Anglican Bishop of Peterborough and is devoted to Saint Peter, Saint Paul, and Saint Andrew. The cathedral features Norman architecture and along with Durham and Ely Cathedrals, remains one of the most important 12th-century buildings in England. The cathedral’s imposing Early English Gothic West Front (façade) with enormous arches remains one of the most striking features of the building. A must visit while in Peterborough, admission to this cathedral is free.
- Peterborough Cathedral Address: Peterborough PE1 1XS, UK, United Kingdom
- Peterborough Cathedral Contact Number: +44-1733355315
- Peterborough Cathedral Timing: 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!