Gunung Brinchang821 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 39000, Perak, Malaysia, Cameron Highlands Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Adventure, Valley, Nature
The second highest mountain of Cameron Highlands, Gunung Brinchang is sure to send you into dizzying heights. Its overwhelming presence in felt as you admire the beauty of Cameron and walk through its various towns, valleys and roads. The access to this beautiful mountain is possible through the path that begins at a left turning along the main road from Kea Farm, immediately after Butterfly Garden. Even the path towards this mountain is as picturesque as the destination is as it is laden with verdant rainforest and vegetable farms. For hikers, this is the best place to feed their adventurous spirits.
Gunung Brinchang Travel Tips
- A lot of hiking is required.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Gunung Brinchang
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cameron Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cameron Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gunung Brinchang Address: 39000, Perak, Malaysia, Cameron Highlands
- Gunung Brinchang Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Gunung Brinchang(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gunung Brinchang: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
51.22% of people who visit Cameron Highlands include Gunung Brinchang in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
53.31% of people start their Gunung Brinchang visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Gunung Brinchang
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Gunung Brinchang
People normally club together Mossy Forest and Cameron Lavender Garden while planning their visit to Gunung Brinchang.