Sam Poh Temple, Cameron Highlands
About Sam Poh Temple, Cameron Highlands
Sam Poh Temple, Cameron Highlands - Address, Phone Number
Address: Maleisie, Brinchang, Pahang, Malaysia
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 4.3K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Buddhism is an integral part to the cultural and religious history of Malaysia. Quite understandably, even Cameron has well known Buddhist temples that exude spirituality. Perched high on a hill, the Sam Poh Temple looks stunning as it overlooks Brinchang town. Built in 1972, this temple claims to be the 4th largest Buddhist temple in the country. As you would expect, there is a huge statue of Buddha inside, which is revered by devotees. The temple looks serene amidst its picturesque backdrop.
Sam Poh Temple Information
- Follow the rituals while entering the temple.
- Remove your shoes before entering the temple halls. But be careful, the marbled floor is so chilly to the feet without wearing a pair of socks.
- Entry is free.
How To reach Sam Poh Temple by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cameron Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cameron Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sam Poh Temple, Cameron Highlands Reviews - Write a Review
Very Serene Auspicious Temple of Vairocana Buddha ; Chinese: 大日如來 (Dàrì Rúlái); 毘盧遮那佛 (Pílúzhēnàfó ). An uncommonly encountered Buddhist temple wholly devoted to Him. Must visit to pay your respects when in Brinchang . 🙏🙏🙏
Nice Budist temple to visit if you are in the area. Architecture is not very spectacular but is nice to see if you have never been before in a budist temple or you want to remember the experience.
Actually rather small. There are bigger, more impressive ones in Malaysia. But the specialty is the ambience; cool, wibdy, surrounded by tropical hills. Well maintained. Nice view from top.
Well maintained temple, clean and peaceful. A must visit place in Cameron Highland
... nice place to walk around with parents ...
- Nearby Attractions
- Cameron Highlands Trail No. 9
- Cameron Highlands Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cameron Highlands
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cameron Highlands
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cameron Highlands
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cameron Highlands
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cameron Highlands
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cameron Highlands