Sam Poh Temple952 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Maleisie, Brinchang, Pahang, Malaysia, Cameron Highlands
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-54911393
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Buddhism is an integral part to the cultural and religious history of Malaysia. Quite understandably, even Cameron has well known Buddhist temples that exude spirituality. Perched high on a hill, the Sam Poh Temple looks stunning as it overlooks Brinchang town. Built in 1972, this temple claims to be the 4th largest Buddhist temple in the country. As you would expect, there is a huge statue of Buddha inside, which is revered by devotees. The temple looks serene amidst its picturesque backdrop.
Sam Poh Temple Travel Tips
- Follow the rituals while entering the temple.
- Remove your shoes before entering the temple halls. But be careful, the marbled floor is so chilly to the feet without wearing a pair of socks.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Sam Poh Temple
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cameron Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cameron Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.84% of people who visit Cameron Highlands include Sam Poh Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.85% of people start their Sam Poh Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sam Poh Temple
93.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sam Poh Temple
Sam Poh Temple Reviews & Ratings
I would like to hv my retreat at ur temple for 2 weeks. May I know how much do u all charge inclusive 3 meals a day n accomodation?Answer Report Abuse