Camp Pendleton Game WardenCurrently Open
- Address: Oceanside, CA 92058, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7607253360
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids
The hunting preserves of North Carolina, Camp Pendleton Game Reserve is a perfect destination for the hunting, fishing and camping enthusiasts. The place remains functioning from February to August. Deer, Alligator, Game and many other birds can be hunted down here for recreational purpose. They organise hunter safety classes for the people who love hunting. The people over 12 years of age can enjoy fishing. There are Lake O’Neill, lake Pulga and Case Springs Lake that are well stocked up for the fishers. While Lake O’Neill is open all over the week, the rest are open only on specific days, The Bass and the other fish of the lake are catch and release only. You can also go for ocean fishing at the De Mar Jetty and Harbor and the Red Beach.
More about Oceanside
You won't miss your home when in Oceanside, hotels in Oceanside like Days Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton, Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms and Beach Terrace Inn offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Find out how to reach Oceanside to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Oceanside vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Camp Pendleton Game Warden
- Bus 392 to stop –Santa Margarita Rd & Vandegrift Bl
- Bus 392 to stop –Vandegrift Bl & Rattlesnake canyon Rd
- Bus 392 to stop –Vandegrift Bl & Area 26
- Camp Pendleton Game Warden Address: Oceanside, CA 92058, USA, United States
- Camp Pendleton Game Warden Contact Number: +1-7607253360
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!