Elk Falls Provincial Park72 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hwy 28, Campbell River, BC V9H 1P1, Canada Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
One of the most beautiful parts of Campbell River in British Columbia, Elk Falls Provincial Park is a great picnicking spot for families. A popular provincial park in Canada, Elk Falls Park covers an area of 1,087 hectares. Established in the year 1940, this park can be found on the east end of John Hart Lake. The purpose of park’s establishment was protecting the canyon and the waterfall. A suspension bridge was also constructed over the canyon in 2015.
- Elk Falls Provincial Park Address: Hwy 28, Campbell River, BC V9H 1P1, Canada
- Elk Falls Provincial Park Timing: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!