Ducha De PrataCurrently Closed
- Address: Jardim Primavera, Campos do Jordão - State of São Paulo, Brazil, Campos Do Jordao
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfront, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Nature, Train Ride, Souvenir Shop
Ducha De Prata - Review
This is the oldest, strangest, and most charming of the attractions in the city. Here, the waters of the Ribeirao das Perdizes are directed into a series of outdoor showers over wooden platforms that you can just stroll under for a quick, icy drenching.The attraction is in the Vila Inglesa (English Village) on the way to Capivari. The area of Vila Inglesa around the Silver showers itself is a charming collection of bridges and paths coursing through numerous arts and crafts stalls – a great place to pick up souvenirs. For kids, there’s a little train they can ride through the showers; and the whole family can visit the small zipline set up here.
You should temper your expectations though. Even though this is one of the most visited attractions in the city, aside from the novelty factor, it’s not exactly exciting. Arrive, take a few pictures and move on.
Ducha De Prata Ticket Prices
- Individual attractions at the place may have their own prices.
Ducha De Prata Opening and Closing Hours
- Individual attractions at the place may have their own opening and closing times.
How To reach Ducha De Prata by Public Transport
- Drive to here; ask locals for directions.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Campos Do Jordao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Campos Do Jordao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ducha De Prata
95% of people who visit Campos Do Jordao include Ducha De Prata in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
41.42% of people start their Ducha De Prata visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ducha De Prata
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ducha De Prata
Ducha De Prata Map
Ducha De Prata Trips
Ducha De Prata, Campos Do Jordao Reviews
Beautiful scenery. Definitely worth a look if you are in the area. If you see the waterfalls, keep going down the path until the end. There are some hidden waterfalls underneath where most people stop. The shops and tourist attractions are fun. Very down to earth location. Most of the shops close early so plan accordingly. Come by car because the roads are narrow and the cars speed.
Great place to visit and enjoy the nature and beautiful “araucaria” trees! Ducha de Prata is a perfect example that the city of Campos do Jordão can modernize existing touristic places to attract more tourists and offering more attractions. The last time I had been there, there was almost nothing. Nowadays, it’s a very nice place, and they built a small shopping stores where you can buy local craft and chocolate. There is a tree top walk and zip-line that attracts a lot of people who like a bit more adventure without destroying the place. They have built a very nice deck between and around the giant araucaria trees, which gives more visibility of the waterfall in general, and gives us space and places to explore the little waterfalls around and the beautiful vegetation. In general, we really enjoyed the tour and we also wrote about it on our Blog. Grade: Eli = 4, Serge = 4 Recommend: We totally recommend. It’s a very beautiful place to visit to enjoy the nature, and its Free of charge. You just pay if you want to take the zip line or walk in the top of the trees. We didn’t do it, but I remember it was not expensive, just check while is out there. The little stores with craft have a reasonable price and you will find the same thing more expensive in city center.
A great place with beautiful water falls and nico to go with kids
All QuestionsDucha de prata
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa