Horto Florestal61 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Pedro Paulo, Campos do Jordao, State of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-1236633762
- Ticket Price: 12 BZD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
13 kilometres from Capivari, this 8,300 hectares park has a simple mandate – to preserve and enrich the remnants of the once vast Atlantic Forest, the largestcontiguous tract of pine trees in Southeastern Brazil. Today, this is made up of three forests - Araucaria and Podocarpus, the Altitude Fields and the NebularForests. It’s the oldest state park in the region.
For visitors, the forest is a romantic getaway. Pine trees line the paths and surround the picnic and barbeque areas. There are four major trails for you to walk:
- The Four Bridges (2 km) – easy
- TheSapucai River (2.6 km) – moderate
- The dos Campos (3 km) – moderate
- The Waterfall (4.7 km) – easy
The Zoom Adventure Company offers some treetop fun – climbing and zip-lining. For kids, there’s also a little train ride tucked away. From the Campos do Jordaotower, you’ll see some panoramic views.
Horto Florestal Travel Tips
- Check out the restaurant and the crafts shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Horto Florestal
- R$6 per car parked.
- Free for kids under 12, adults over 60, and the disabled.
- Half-price for students.
How to Reach Horto Florestal
- Drive to here; ask locals for directions.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Campos Do Jordao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Campos Do Jordao and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.82% of people who visit Campos Do Jordao include Horto Florestal in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80% of people start their Horto Florestal visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Horto Florestal
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Horto Florestal