Museu Felicia LeirnerCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. Dr.Luís Martins Arrobas, 1880 Campos do Jordao, State of Sao Paulo 12460-300, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-1236622334
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Museu Felicia Leirner - Review
Felicia Leirner was a renowned Polish sculptor from Warsaw who made Brazil his home, dying in Sao Paolo after a lifetime of genius. This museum and sculpture park, 35000 metres square, was dedicated to her works and opened in 1985. 85 of her sculptures are presented here, in five thematic exhibitions, including Figurative, Abstracts, Organic, and Landscape. These mostly cover human forms, animal figures, and fantastical white shapes. These sculptures blend harmoniously into the flowery landscape.
The museum is also famous for the Claudio Santoro Auditorium on site, which is the venue for one of the most important classical music festivals in Latin America, the Festival Internacional de Inverno de Campos do Jordao.
Museu Felicia Leirner Information
- The museum has an extensive list of dos and don’ts; check the attraction website.
- Free parking.
How To reach Museu Felicia Leirner by Public Transport
- Drive to here; ask locals for directions.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Campos Do Jordao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Campos Do Jordao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu Felicia Leirner
95% of people who visit Campos Do Jordao include Museu Felicia Leirner in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
30.32% of people start their Museu Felicia Leirner visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Felicia Leirner
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Felicia Leirner
Museu Felicia Leirner Map
Museu Felicia Leirner Trips
Museu Felicia Leirner, Campos Do Jordao Reviews
Beautiful, calm place. Perfect to get in touch with nature.
Very beautiful place! The outdoor museum is relaxing, full of sculptures and nature. You can have a great walk there. The auditorium is marvelous, which a nice background classical music to enhance the experience there.
After Inhotim museum this is for me the most beautiful museum I have ever met. The orchestra room is very beautiful. I will plan to go in the winter festival. It is on my list of the most desired.
Beautiful open air museum of sculptures with free admission
All QuestionsMuseu felicia leirner
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station