Are you looking for what to do in Campos Do Jordao?
PLACES TO SEE
- Morro de Elepfante: A view point, reached via cable car, with great views of the city and the distant mountains.
- Ducha de Prata (Silver Showers): A charming English style village attraction, with water diverted from a nearby river to create artificial waterfalls and showers. Good souvenir shopping.
- Amantikir Park: A grand botanic park that combines 22 gardening styles from 12 different European countries.
- Museu Felicia Leirner: A sculpture park and museum dedicated to the works of the famous polish artist who spent her life and last days in Sao Paolo.
- Mosteiro de Sao Joao: A fairy-tale like monastery famous for the daily Gregorian chanting by its cabal of nuns.
THINGS TO DO
- Don’t miss adding a ride on the Bondino on your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- Contact tour groups who can take you horseback rising, ATV driving, and motorbiking around the mountains.
- Visit the peaks near the city, such as Imbiri and Itapeva.
- Hike your war through the trails of the old Atlantic forest.
Below we have a list of things to do in Campos Do Jordao and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Campos Do Jordao getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Campos Do Jordao with confidence.