Events and Festivals in Canakkale
- March: The Canakkale Naval Victory is celebrated on March 18 with great aplomb – a grand sight.
- April: Australians and New Zealanders visit the Gallipoli Peninsula around 25 April to celebrate something called Anzac Day.
- August: For five days in mid-August, the waterfront of the city of Çanakkale bursts with celebration and colour—and this festival is called the Troia Festival–it’s unmissable on your list of things to do. You can expect parades, performances and exhibitions with the biggest names of the Turkish art community taking part.
Trip plans for Canakkale
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Canakkale
Canakkale Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Canakkale
Troy and Gallipoli Day Trip from CanakkaleNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
This is a great tour for those who have limited time in Canakkale and want to see the ancient city of Troy and Gallipoli ANZA...Book Now
Combined Troy and Gallipoli Tour from Canakkale with onwards transfer to Istanbul1 Reviews
Duration: 16 Hrs
Great for those who have limited time in Canakkale and want to see Troy ancient City and Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields in one ...Book Now
Save 7%Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields Tour from CanakkaleNew on TripHobo
Small-Group Tour to Gallipoli ANZAC Battlefields from Canakkale, in company with a professional English Speaking Guide. Learn...
Save 10%Gallipoli and Troy Tour from IstanbulNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Days
Troy ancient city and Gallipoli tours are the two most popular touristical destinations of the area but however the guests ha...
- Events & Festivals in Gökçeada
- Events & Festivals in Kadikoy
- Events & Festivals in Ayvalik
- Events & Festivals in Ocaklar Belediyesi
- Events & Festivals in Erdek
- Events & Festivals in Balıkesir