How to Reach Canakkale - The Easiest Way to Reach Canakkale
HOW TO GET TO CANAKKALE
- By Air: There are Turkish airlines flights from Istanbul to the city three days a week.
- By Boat: You can take the Eceabat–Çanakkale to get to the city as well and is the most convenient mode of transport if you’re travelling from Europe.
- By Car: Canakkale is connected to Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara by major highways. There is no bridge over the strait, so you will have to take the ferry after reaching the coast.
- By bus: Canakkale is easily accessed by bus from the city of Istanbul and the journey takes around six hours. You can also take a bus from other major Turkish cities like Izmir and Edirne. Two of the most popular bus services are Truva Turizm and Kamil Coç.
HOW TO GET AROUND CANAKKALE
- On Foot: The city is extremely walkable. Be sure to have a map with you.
Are you looking for a Canakkale travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Canakkale
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Canakkale. The most preferred mode of transport in Canakkale is Walking.
Average distance: 6 km Average time: 12.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 10 min Overall average time for 2 kms 10 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 10 kms 15 min
How to Reach Canakkale from Nearby Cities
|Edremit to Canakkale||74.98 km||1 hour 14 mins|
|Tekirdağ to Canakkale||141.71 km||2 hours 21 mins|
|Lüleburgaz to Canakkale||160.72 km||2 hours 40 mins|
|Bandirma to Canakkale||164.99 km||2 hours 44 mins|
|Manisa to Canakkale||177.81 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Çorlu to Canakkale||178.71 km||2 hours 58 mins|
|Izmir to Canakkale||180.12 km||3 hours 58 mins|
|Akhisar to Canakkale||187.09 km||3 hours 7 mins|
|Ödemiş to Canakkale||245.48 km||4 hours 5 mins|
|Başakşehir to Canakkale||273.9 km||4 hours 33 mins|