How to Reach Canberra
How to reach Canberra
- By Air: Being the capital of Australia, there is an international airport making it a great place to start your Australian experience. Canberra International Airport is the place where all flights land off from all other Australian capital cities.
- By road: There are taxis (Canberra Cabs) and a regular bus service which runs frequently (except between midnight and 6am weekdays and after 7pm on Sundays and public holidays).
- By Train: There are trains which runs from Sydney to Canberra thrice a day that is on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Only on Tuesday ,Thursday and Saturday it comes twice.
- You can also hire a car at the airport if you like to get around in the city.
Modes of Transportation in Canberra
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Canberra. The most preferred mode of transport in Canberra is Car.
Average distance: 13.34 km Average time: 22.65 min
Car 60.98%Driving 18.64 min Walking 1.28 min Overall average time for 16.2 kms 19.92 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.63%Bus 17.83 min Waiting 4 min Walking 3.33 min Other 0.67 min Overall average time for 9.58 kms 25.83 min
Bike 14.63%Bike 27.67 min Overall average time for 9.78 kms 27.67 min
Walking 7.32%Walking 23.33 min Bike 3.33 min Driving 2.33 min Overall average time for 4.13 kms 29 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Daylesford
- How To Reach Kalbarri
- How To Reach Hobart
- How To Reach Port Douglas
- How To Reach Southport
- How To Reach Fraser Island
- How To Reach South Stradbroke
- How To Reach Broadbeach
- How To Reach Springbrook
- How To Reach Currumbin
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Geelong
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Hervey Bay