Lake Burley GriffinCurrently Open
- Address: Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra, 2601, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1300-554114
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Cruise
Lake Burley Griffin - Review
It’s incredible how paradise is located so close to central Canberra. Covering 664 hectares and with a shoreline of 40 odd kilometres, the Lake Burley Griffin is named after the couple who designed Canberra.
With excellent cycling paths and walkways, your weekends can be spent around this beautiful piece of heaven. Take a cruise or catch a ferry. Hire a boat or a bike. Enjoy the water views over a meal or drinks at cafes and restaurants. Enjoy picnics in the lovely parks.
Don’t miss the captain Cook memorial Water jet near Regatta Point.
Buy tickets for Lake Burley Griffin from the tickets section on display and make the most of the exciting deals that come along with the Lake Burley Griffin tickets. While it is not mandatory to book tickets for Lake Burley Griffin, it would be a crime to pass along given the Lake Burley Griffin ticket prices. Complete with excellent cycling paths and walking trails, Lake Burley Griffin is an ideal spot for families. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Canberra itinerary 1 day.
Lake Burley Griffin Information
- The lake is beautiful in the autumn season. Do visit if you are in Canberra around that time.
How To reach Lake Burley Griffin by Public Transport
- The Lennox crossing bus stop is the closest to the lake.
Restaurants Near Lake Burley Griffin
- Ivy Aafe
- Promenade Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Canberra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canberra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lake Burley Griffin
95% of people who visit Canberra include Lake Burley Griffin in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.96% of people start their Lake Burley Griffin visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lake Burley Griffin
93.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Burley Griffin
Lake Burley Griffin Map
Lake Burley Griffin Trips
2 Views16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, CanberBy: Ha ChungCity: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra
Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra Reviews
Great lake to cycle around. Three different distances to choose or combine them.Hire full size cycles from a hotel like the Crown Plaza.
Such a huge effort of human mind. Man made lake Burley Griffins presents the real beauty of canberra.
Have a lot of stuff to do here... Can go on a walk, cycling and also you get to use the free gym.. Good place to do fishing.. A good place for both adults and kids..
I do love that we have fishing like this in Canberra
It's a wonderful place...The circular side way around the lake is a perfect place for cycling, jogging or walking...the quiet spots beside the lakes are very suitable for meditation...
All QuestionsLake burley griffin
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal