National Capital Exhibition430 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, Canberra, 2600, Australia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +02-62722902
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
A peek into interesting facts about Canberra and it’s evolutionas the Australian Capital, The National Capital Exhibition is a good place to begin your trip to Canberra. Full of interactive displays and important information, a visit to this museum will make you respect Canberra more and clear your doubts about why this city is delightfully different than any other city in Australia.
National Capital Exhibition Travel Tips
- A sheltered picnic facility with a children's playground is available to the left of the entrance of the National Capital Exhibition.
- Wheelchair Friendly.
How to Reach National Capital Exhibition
- The bus stop at Commonwealth Avenue after Albert Hall is the closest to this place.
- You can alight at the one at Constitution Avenue.
- The Deck at Regatta Point
- Bicicletta Restaurant
- Chairman & Yip
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Canberra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canberra and book an accommodation of your choice.
- National Capital Exhibition Address: Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, Canberra, 2600, Australia
- National Capital Exhibition Contact Number: +02-62722902
- National Capital Exhibition Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit National Capital Exhibition(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit National Capital Exhibition: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.15% of people who visit Canberra include National Capital Exhibition in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.75% of people start their National Capital Exhibition visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see National Capital Exhibition
89.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Capital Exhibition
People normally club together National Museum Of Australia and Lake Burley Griffin while planning their visit to National Capital Exhibition.