National Museum Of Australia829 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lawson Crescent, Acton Peninsula, Acton, Australian Capital Territory, Australia, 2601, Canberra
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +02-62085000
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
With a host of exhibits explaining the history, indigenous culture and national icons, The National Museum is full of mind-catching and educative displays. The Introductory film is a must see in the rotating Circa theatre. The museum highlights the history of the people and issues that shaped the country.
Check out the carcass of the Tasmanian tiger and the Kspace display for your kids. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Canberra itinerary 1 day.
National Museum Of Australia Travel Tips
- Disabled friendly.
- There are picnic areas available near the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For National Museum Of Australia
- Admission to permanent collection free.
- guided tours adult/child/family : $10/5/25
How to Reach National Museum Of Australia
- There is an ACTION bus stop near Lennox Crossing which is within walking distance of the museum.
- The Musuem Cafe
- Ivy Cafe
- The Deck at Regatta Point
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Canberra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canberra and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.23% of people who visit Canberra include National Museum Of Australia in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.05% of people start their National Museum Of Australia visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see National Museum Of Australia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Museum Of Australia