Parliament HouseCurrently Closed
- Address: Capital Hill, Canberra, ACT 2600, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +02-62775399
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Parliament House - Review
With it’s roof top lawns and statuesque building, a visit to the parliament is truly a memorable experience. The lawns provide marvellous panoramas of the city and the foyer gives the visitor a larger than life experience.There is a free guided tour of this building which is perhaps the most important building in Canberra.
So whether you catch a live parliamentary session or just grab a bite at the cafe, you will leave feeling a little more politically opinionated.
Parliament House Information
- Tickets for Question time are free but require prior booking.
- Check the website for calendar of sitting days.
How To reach Parliament House by Public Transport
- Public bus stops are located on the House of Representatives and Senate side of Parliament House.
- Visitors wishing to enter Parliament House can do so via the public entrance at the front of the building.
Restaurants Near Parliament House
- Queen Terrace Coffee
- Column Restaurant
- Ottoman Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Canberra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canberra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parliament House
56.36% of people who visit Canberra include Parliament House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.76% of people start their Parliament House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parliament House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament House
Parliament House Trips
7 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne from HyderabadBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne