Avenida KukulkanCurrently Open
- Address: Avenida Kukulkan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Benito Juarez, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Cancun
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +52-9845933556
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Dine In, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Avenida Kukulkan - Review
Clean and lovely, this road is Cancun’s number one destination for those looking to spend a day shopping and dining. Pretty much every restaurant is a culinary delight and every store is a curiosity. It’s also one of the safest spots in the city, so strolling in twilight with your beloved with the ocean on one side and a lagoon on another makes for a romantic experience. The constant fresh breeze is a fantastic plus. Buses ply constantly and are a convenient transportation method, charging only a dollar or less for a trip. Just be sure to tell the driver where you want to be dropped off. Understand how to see Avenida Kukulkan by making a quick plan using Cancun trip planner.
Avenida Kukulkan Information
- Use the cheap buses to get about. Blues are A/C. Whites are not.
- The jewellery stores here are reputedly something special.
- Kukulkan Boulevard is approximately nine miles long if walked from end to end. The street is well manicured and mostly safe, although it’s a better idea to arrange a ride than walk alone at night.
How To reach Avenida Kukulkan by Public Transport
- Buses on Avenida Kukulkan, Zona Hotelera
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cancun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cancun and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Avenida Kukulkan
45.32% of people who visit Cancun include Avenida Kukulkan in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.33% of people start their Avenida Kukulkan visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Avenida Kukulkan
94.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Avenida Kukulkan