Interactive AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 12.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico, Cancun
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +52-9988830411
- Ticket Price: 14 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Interactive Aquarium - Review
Witness a wide range of aquatic life with a visit to the Interactive Museum in Cancun. Because of its astounding popularity, it is recommended to buy tickets for Interactive Museum in advance. Long lines and queues are common here. If you wish you can view Interactive Museum ticket prices before purchasing and also combine Interactive Museum tickets with a number of other tour options.
One of its own kinds in Cancun, the interactive museum is conveniently located at Km 12.5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone, next door to La Isla Mall. This aquarium is home to many fish tanks with exotic species of sea life as well as exhibits. What makes this aquarium quite interesting and unique is that it holds interactive performances by its star attractions including dolphins, sea lions and sharks. There is a touching pool to feel the marine life such as octopus and starfish. Some of its featured attractions are:
- There are fascinating exhibits of marine life from the tidal pools to the deep ocean.
- You will get to see rarities such as seahorses, barracudas, tiger and bull sharks.
- Children can touch creatures of the sea in this fascinating addition to Cancun.
- The most popular attractions for kids and adults alike are the marine mammals - dolphins and sea lions.
- You can actually swim in the water with these great creatures and interact with them in so many ways.
Club this attraction along with others by customizing your trip with the help of Cancun trip planner.
Interactive Aquarium Information
- For the more dangerous, you can also interact with the ferocious sharks under the sea in this place.
- The prices for activities do vary quite greatly.
- You can check Interactive Aquarium cost before visiting. Refer official website for discount enquiry.
Interactive Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
- Every night at 7:00 PM is also a fun dolphins show that is included with your Interactive Aquarium Cancun admission.
How To reach Interactive Aquarium by Public Transport
- City buses travel up and down the Hotel Zone.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cancun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cancun and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Interactive Aquarium
71.42% of people who visit Cancun include Interactive Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.37% of people start their Interactive Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Interactive Aquarium
90.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Interactive Aquarium
Interactive Aquarium Map
Interactive Aquarium Trips
Interactive Aquarium, Cancun Reviews
Staff was very courteous with us. Swimming with dolphins was great experience! My 4 and 6 year old daughters were a little too excited with the dolphins, but the trainers were very patient and positive and we had a great time. Pictures are bit expensive though (I still bought all the cd package).
Swimming with dolphins was pretty good. We really enjoyed it. Got to touch and kiss the dolphins as well as swimming with them. However afterwards they took us to the room and offered us to buy some photos. They were really expensive. 36 photos for over $130 and in most of them we had ours eyes closed. When we wanted to pick only 3-4 of them it came to $160.
Horrible experience with staff. Very un organized! I asked to speak to a manager after being spoken to very rudely! She informed me their was no manager. I walked in to ask to speak to a supervisor and I got a team leader. I told him my experience he was very apologetic. Acknowledged his staff did not handle the situation properly. But was unable to do anything about it. He said after the show he would speak to the rude attendant. The show itself was nice 15 minutes long :( but my kids enjoyed it.
The aquarium is very nice. A must see. I had been here a total of 2 times and took a lot of pictures as there is much to see. Go to La Isla Mall and enjoy the experience
It's way over priced for what they appear to call an Acuarim. 300 mxn pesos is the entrance fee per person. They literally have 1 room and that's it. Thats all they have to show you. The cool thing is the dolphins but thats another fee, hefty one i might add. 2000 mxn pesos per person to get to interact with the dolphins. I was totally disappointed.
All QuestionsInteractive aquarium
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal