Interactive Aquarium1956 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 12.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico, Cancun
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +52-9988830411
- Ticket Price: 14 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Witness a wide range of aquatic life with a visit to the Interactive Museum in Cancun. Because of its astounding popularity, it is recommended to buy tickets for Interactive Museum in advance. Long lines and queues are common here. If you wish you can view Interactive Museum ticket prices before purchasing and also combine Interactive Museum tickets with a number of other tour options.
One of its own kinds in Cancun, the interactive museum is conveniently located at Km 12.5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone, next door to La Isla Mall. This aquarium is home to many fish tanks with exotic species of sea life as well as exhibits. What makes this aquarium quite interesting and unique is that it holds interactive performances by its star attractions including dolphins, sea lions and sharks. There is a touching pool to feel the marine life such as octopus and starfish. Some of its featured attractions are:
- There are fascinating exhibits of marine life from the tidal pools to the deep ocean.
- You will get to see rarities such as seahorses, barracudas, tiger and bull sharks.
- Children can touch creatures of the sea in this fascinating addition to Cancun.
- The most popular attractions for kids and adults alike are the marine mammals - dolphins and sea lions.
- You can actually swim in the water with these great creatures and interact with them in so many ways.
Club this attraction along with others by customizing your trip with the help of Cancun trip planner.
Interactive Aquarium Travel Tips
- For the more dangerous, you can also interact with the ferocious sharks under the sea in this place.
- The prices for activities do vary quite greatly.
- You can check Interactive Aquarium cost before visiting. Refer official website for discount enquiry.
Interactive Aquarium Hours
- Every night at 7:00 PM is also a fun dolphins show that is included with your Interactive Aquarium Cancun admission.
How to Reach Interactive Aquarium
- City buses travel up and down the Hotel Zone.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cancun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cancun and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.56% of people who visit Cancun include Interactive Aquarium in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.7% of people start their Interactive Aquarium visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Interactive Aquarium
92.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Interactive Aquarium