Playa Del CarmenCurrently Open
- Address: Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Cancun
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Beach, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Town, Nightlife
Playa Del Carmen - Review
Playa Del Carmen is a town not far from Cancun. This coastal town with its lovely beaches and tourist sites is undoubtedly an idyllic tourist attraction. The place also has a very vibrant night life which is a wonderful bonus. Several restaurants cafes and bars dot the place and are very popular.
The most popular spot in Playa del Carmen is perhaps the Quinta Avienda. This pretty stone path is an amazing place to walk on; ideal for that leisurely evening stroll. Shopaholics will love this popular retail spot. You can also find several watersports to do as well as a huge array of wildlife to explore at Playa Del Carmen.
Playa Del Carmen Information
- You can also book or hire a car to take you there.
- Being a small town it is best to walk around the place.
Playa Del Carmen Ticket Prices
- Buses to Playa Del Carmen from Cancun will cost around 10 USD.
How To reach Playa Del Carmen by Public Transport
- There are regular buses from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cancun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cancun and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Playa Del Carmen
34.1% of people who visit Cancun include Playa Del Carmen in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.89% of people start their Playa Del Carmen visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Playa Del Carmen
90.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa Del Carmen