Are you looking for what to do in Cancun?
What To See
· Beaches: The main tourist attraction of Cancun is its fabulous coastline. The beaches like the Playa Totugas and the Playa Delfines are a definite must visit. There are also quite a few others to be explored.
· Chichen Itza and Tulum: Other than that, it being a tourism hub, several popular tourist sites like the Chichen Itza and Tulum are within accessible distance of the city. Since the Mayan Culture is very prevalent in Mexico the Museo Maya in Cancun has also become a very popular tourist spot.
· Adventure Activities: The Dolphin, Whale and Shark Tours of different kinds are must activities to do in Cancun. Scuba Diving is extremely exciting in the crystal clear blue waters of Cancun. The fishing tours and especially the eco-logical fishing tours where you learn the art of fishing without harming the fish is also a very unique experience to be had here. Also try out parks like Xcaret and Xel Ha for eco-tours.
· Xel- Ha- Park: Visit this commercial aquatic theme park for a fun filled day.
· Coba: Make a day tour to Coba and climb the steep stairs up the highest pyramid in Mexico's Maya world to watch breathtaking vista. At more than 130 feet in height, Nohuch Mul, which means “large mound” in the Mayan language, is the tallest pyramid at Coba archaeological site and in the Yucatán Peninsula. Coba, an easy half-hour drive inland from the coastal city of Tulum, is well worth a visit.
The nightlife in Cancun is bright and festive. Lazer shows, confetti, and a festive, eclectic atmosphere is seen in almost all the clubs.
- Coco Bongo: The Coco Bongo in Cancun is a very popular nightlife spot. This fascinating place has acrobats, dancers and the most festive environment anyone has ever seen for a club. Whether you go there to get a drink or to dance, a great time is guaranteed.
- Other interesting clubs to check out are Daddy O, Senor Frogs and Mandala, each with their own very unique style.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cancun and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cancun getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cancun with confidence.