Tres Rios Ecopark
- Address: Carretera Cancun - Playa del Carmen Km. 40,Cancun, Mexico
- Phone: +52-9848772400
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature, Resort, Scuba
Tres Rios Ecopark - Review
Situated at a distance of 10 minutes from the south of Playa del Carmen, Tres Rios Park is a popular daytrip from Cancun. A tour to this place will allow the visitors an opportunity to explore the nature in this tropical reserve. In addition to nature trails and wildlife, the park also offers scuba diving. A combination of a luxury resort and a nature park, this place is home to 120 species of plants and 90 species of animals and a delicate mangrove system including the only above-ground rivers in the Yucatan Peninsula (hence the name). If you wish to stay here for a night you can book a room at its resort.
Tres Rios Ecopark Information
- You will have to make a prior booking for a tour to this Ecopark.
Tres Rios Ecopark Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices will depend upon the combination of tours that you opt for.
Tres Rios Ecopark Opening and Closing Hours
- Your time to visit will depend upon the reservations dates and slots you are offered.
- Please enquire before you visit.
How To reach Tres Rios Ecopark by Public Transport
- You can get there by car (free parking is provided) or by taxi from Cancun.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cancun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cancun and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tres Rios Ecopark
12.4% of people who visit Cancun include Tres Rios Ecopark in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
22.07% of people start their Tres Rios Ecopark visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tres Rios Ecopark
90.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tres Rios Ecopark