Ultramar is said to be the most popular and the fastest ferry to get to Isla Mujeres from Cancun. Tourists certainly swear by it and the trip is sure to be a very enjoyable experience with the picturesque ocean-views for company.
The ship itself is said to be very luxurious and offers you all the comforts apart from the recreational activities for which it is famous for. There are a lot of on deck activities that you can try out as well. With plenty of snacks to choose from and comfortable seats to avail, Ultramar is definitely the favored transport between Cancun and the island. Although a mode of transport, this ferry has become an attraction of Cancun, something that you can’t miss.
- Ferries leave every 30 minutes from the shore.
- Be sure to double check the schedule which is displayed on either coast.
- For a single trip : MXN 241.05
- For the roundtrip : MXN 482.09
- The first ferry terminal you'll reach as you drive from the Cancun hotel zone is Gran Puerto Cancun. Ultramar ferry runs from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cancun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cancun and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.48% of people who visit Cancun include Ultramar in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
33.33% of people start their Ultramar visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ultramar
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ultramar