UltramarCurrently Open [Closes at 11:30 pm]
- Address: Boulevard Kukulkan 77500 Cancun Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 241 MXN
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Ferry
Ultramar - Review
Ultramar is said to be the most popular and the fastest ferry to get to Isla Mujeres from Cancun. Tourists certainly swear by it and the trip is sure to be a very enjoyable experience with the picturesque ocean-views for company.
The ship itself is said to be very luxurious and offers you all the comforts apart from the recreational activities for which it is famous for. There are a lot of on deck activities that you can try out as well. With plenty of snacks to choose from and comfortable seats to avail, Ultramar is definitely the favored transport between Cancun and the island. Although a mode of transport, this ferry has become an attraction of Cancun, something that you can’t miss.
- Ferries leave every 30 minutes from the shore.
- Be sure to double check the schedule which is displayed on either coast.
Ultramar Ticket Prices
- For a single trip : MXN 241.05
- For the roundtrip : MXN 482.09
How To reach Ultramar by Public Transport
- The first ferry terminal you'll reach as you drive from the Cancun hotel zone is Gran Puerto Cancun. Ultramar ferry runs from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cancun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cancun and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ultramar
31.29% of people who visit Cancun include Ultramar in their plan
04 AM - 05 AM
26.41% of people start their Ultramar visit around 04 AM - 05 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ultramar
90.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ultramar
Ultramar, Cancun Reviews
- Versluis Park
- Hyser Rivers Museum
- Holy Spirit Episcopal Church
- Blast Factory
- Plainfield Township Parks Department
- West Cannon Baptist Church
- Blythefield Country Club
- Consolata Missionary Sisters
- Grace Community Church
- Gospel Trumpet Inc.
- Belmont Baptist Church
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Rainstick Studio
- Grand Rapids Youth Symphony
- Leisure Village