Urbano Kabah Park17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Nichupté 13, Benito Juárez, 77534 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico, Cancun Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The Urbano Kabah Park is a beautiful triangular park blessed with abundant native wildlife and vegetation that helps the animals to thrive. Far from the bustles of the city, this verdant oasis features loop trail, kids’ playground, museum, zoo, duck pond and picnic area. The pond is teeming with lots of birds like heron, duck and goose which flock especially in winter. You can also spot turtles, spider monkey, deer, peccary, iguana and coati around the Urbano Kabah Park. The museum in Casa Maya will show you the aerial photographs of Cancun showing the evolution and development of the region. The 1.8-kilometre loop trail is also perfect for hiking, jogging, walking and exercising.
How to Reach Urbano Kabah Park
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Urbano Kabah Park Address: Av. Nichupté 13, Benito Juárez, 77534 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico, Cancun
- Urbano Kabah Park Timing: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.28% of people who visit Cancun include Urbano Kabah Park in their plan
95% of people start their Urbano Kabah Park visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Urbano Kabah Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Urbano Kabah Park
People normally club together Parroquia De Cristo Resucitado and Avenida Kukulkan while planning their visit to Urbano Kabah Park.
Urbano Kabah Park Reviews & Ratings
How much to get in to parkAnswer Report Abuse