How to Reach Cannes
You will most probably get to Cannes by first arriving at Nice International Airport. From the airport, get into Cannes by:
- Express Coach: 45 minutes; EUR 17. Runs every 30 minutes.
- Bus: 2 hours; EUR 1. The ride is long and without adequate luggage or seating space.
- Train from St. Augustine Station: 30 minutes; EUR 11-15. Getting to the station can be confusing so consult a map. Runs every 30 minutes. Get caught on the train without a ticket and you could be fined EUR 100- 300. The ride is very scenic.
- Taxi: Scenic ride. EUR 80 and above.
- Cannes is a pedestrian town; get around by foot!
- Buses are frequent but expensive for the short rides they offer (EUR 1)
- Taxis are expensive. Hail on the street or reserve at +33 (04)929 9272
- Avoid using cars; the one way road system is irritating.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cannes. The most preferred mode of transport in Cannes is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 10.17 km Average time: 42 min
Bus/Trolleybus 44.44%Bus 40.75 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 11.25 kms 55.75 min
Walking 11.11%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 0.5 kms 5 min
Car 44.44%Driving 37.5 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 37.5 min