How to Reach Cannes
How to reach Cannes
You will most probably get to Cannes by first arriving at Nice International Airport. From the airport, get into Cannes by:
- Express Coach: 45 minutes; EUR 17. Runs every 30 minutes.
- Bus: 2 hours; EUR 1. The ride is long and without adequate luggage or seating space.
- Train from St. Augustine Station: 30 minutes; EUR 11-15. Getting to the station can be confusing so consult a map. Runs every 30 minutes. Get caught on the train without a ticket and you could be fined EUR 100- 300. The ride is very scenic.
- Taxi: Scenic ride. EUR 80 and above.
- Cannes is a pedestrian town; get around by foot!
- Buses are frequent but expensive for the short rides they offer (EUR 1)
- Taxis are expensive. Hail on the street or reserve at +33 (04)929 9272
- Avoid using cars; the one way road system is irritating.
Modes of Transportation in Cannes
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cannes. The most preferred mode of transport in Cannes is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 11 km Average time: 45.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 41.67 min Walking 8.33 min Waiting 4.33 min Overall average time for 10 kms 54.33 min
Car 50%Driving 36.67 min Overall average time for 12 kms 36.67 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Brest
- How To Reach Antibes
- How To Reach Biarritz
- How To Reach Mont Saint- Michel
- How To Reach Sanary-sur-mer
- How To Reach La Londe-les-maures
- How To Reach La Seyne-sur-mer
- How To Reach Marseille
- How To Reach Narbonne
- How To Reach Lannion
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Paris
- How To Reach Angers
- How To Reach Tours
- How To Reach Reims
- How To Reach Rennes
- How To Reach Le Mans
- How To Reach Carcassonne
- How To Reach Menton
- How To Reach Amiens
- How To Reach Toulon