Promenade De La Croisette, Cannes
About Promenade De La Croisette, Cannes
Promenade De La Croisette, Cannes - Address, Phone Number
Address: Boulevard de la Croisette, 06414 Cannes, France
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 38.8K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Stretching down for two kilometres from the Palais des Festival is this glorious and glamorous promenade. It lines the entirely of the Cannes coastline, so it’s basically the city’s favourite place for a stroll. Why wouldn’t it be? Shady palm trees, beautiful bodies on the beach, magnificent views of the yachts and cruise ships on the harbour – and that’s just one side. The other side is a bonanza of luxury shopping and luxury boutiques. Not far off at the Rue d’Antibes you can indulge your sweet tooth all it wants. Walk it in the day for the life, walk it in the night for the lights. In the evening, you’ll find the tourists all dressed up and competing for glamour. In the mornings, you can take this boulevard at a run.
Promenade De La Croisette Information
- Depends on which part of the beach you want to enjoy. It’s expensive anyway.
- The free public beaches are at either end of the promenade.
- Check out Midi Plage, a relatively inexpensive private beach with some terrific views.
Restaurants Near Promenade De La Croisette
- Z Plage
- Mandala and many more
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nearby Attractions
- Gare De Cannes
- Camp Trappeur
- Les Arcades
- Campus International De Cannes
- Holiday Bikes
- Le Suquet
- Villa Domergue Et Ses Jardins
- Bobo Bistro
- Cannes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cannes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cannes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cannes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cannes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cannes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cannes