Druidstone Park,blean52 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Honey Hill, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9JR, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1227765168
- Ticket Price: 5 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
If you are in town with children, you have to visit the Druidstone Park in Blean! A lovely and tranquil place, the Park has attractions such as:
- Enchanted Wood Trail (where you might spot the white fallow deer)
- Farmyard animals
- Pond with ducks and geese
- A ‘Sunny Field’ for goats
And a lot more. Pack some snacks and head over to the Druidstone Park with your entire family.
Entrance Ticket Details For Druidstone Park,blean
- Children (under 3’s free) : 4.50 pounds
- Adults: 5.00 pounds
- Seniors: 4.50 pounds
- Disabled: 4.00 pounds
- Family Ticket: 17.00 pounds
- (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children)
Druidstone Park,blean Hours
- Last entry at 4.30 p.m.
How to Reach Druidstone Park,blean
- Bus stops opposite and adjacent to Druidstone.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Canterbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canterbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Druidstone Park,blean Address: Honey Hill, Canterbury, Kent CT2 9JR, United Kingdom
- Druidstone Park,blean Contact Number: +44-1227765168
- Druidstone Park,blean Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Druidstone Park,blean Price: 5 GBP
- Best time to visit Druidstone Park,blean(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Druidstone Park,blean: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.32% of people who visit Canterbury include Druidstone Park,blean in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.55% of people start their Druidstone Park,blean visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Druidstone Park,blean
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Druidstone Park,blean
People normally club together Kent Museum Of Freemasonry and Ellen Mandy while planning their visit to Druidstone Park,blean.