Events and Festivals in Canterbury
- Canterbury Festival: Canterbury Festival is Kent's International Arts Festival and attracts over 60,000 visitors every year. It has close to 200 events in two weeks! Usually takes place in October.
- Kent Wheel: A giant wheel is put up at the University of Kent during the months of July to October. Enjoy wonderful panoramic views.
- Canterbury Food & Drink Festival: Takes place at Dane John Gardens, generally during September.
Trip plans for Canterbury
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Canterbury
Canterbury Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Canterbury
The Canterbury Tales: Standard Day Entry2 Reviews
Duration: 45 Mins
A visit to Canterbury is not complete without experiencing Chaucers famous tales of medieval misadventures at one of the City...Book Now
Self-guided electric bike tour of Kent with pub lunchNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
Hire our comfortable electric bikes and explore the Kent countryside at your own pace. We have designed a lovelyl ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Bishopsbourne
- Events & Festivals in Nonington
- Events & Festivals in Conyer
- Events & Festivals in Hythe
- Events & Festivals in Ramsgate
- Events & Festivals in Broadstairs