How to reach Canterbury
HOW TO GET TO CANTERBURY
- By Train: Trains to Canterbury halt at either of the two main stations- Canterbury East and Canterbury West. Most of the trains halting here are between London and Canterbury.
- By Car: Canterbury is connected by road via the M2 South and East road until it merges with the A2. Alternatively regional arterial road A28 travels through the city.
- By Coach: Coaches connect Canterbury to cities such as London and Dover.
- By Air: Canterbury does not have an airport of its own. The nearest one is at London.
HOW TO GET AROUND TO CANTERBURY
- By Bus: Canterbury has a strong network of busses which run in loops within the city.
- By Car: Renting a car and exploring the city at your pace is possible.
- By Taxi: Taxis in Canterbury are regulated by the city council. Charges are imposed uniformly by this regulation.
- On Foot: Many of the Canterbury attractions are situated close to each other. Hence, it is easy to explore the place on foot.