How to Reach Canterbury - The Easiest Way to Reach Canterbury
HOW TO GET TO CANTERBURY
- By Train: Trains to Canterbury halt at either of the two main stations- Canterbury East and Canterbury West. Most of the trains halting here are between London and Canterbury.
- By Car: Canterbury is connected by road via the M2 South and East road until it merges with the A2. Alternatively regional arterial road A28 travels through the city.
- By Coach: Coaches connect Canterbury to cities such as London and Dover.
- By Air: Canterbury does not have an airport of its own. The nearest one is at London.
HOW TO GET AROUND TO CANTERBURY
- By Bus: Canterbury has a strong network of busses which run in loops within the city.
- By Car: Renting a car and exploring the city at your pace is possible.
- By Taxi: Taxis in Canterbury are regulated by the city council. Charges are imposed uniformly by this regulation.
- On Foot: Many of the Canterbury attractions are situated close to each other. Hence, it is easy to explore the place on foot.
Are you looking for a Canterbury travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Canterbury
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Canterbury. The most preferred mode of transport in Canterbury is Car.
Average distance: 4 km Average time: 12 min
Car 100%Driving 12 min Overall average time for 4 kms 12 min
How to Reach Canterbury from Nearby Cities
|Whitstable to Canterbury||10.73 km||10 mins|
- How to reach London
- How to reach Cambridge
- How to reach Portsmouth
- How to reach Winchester
- How to reach Northampton
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Bournemouth
- How to reach Bath
- How to reach Nottingham
- How to reach Edinburgh
- How to reach Manchester
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach St Andrews
- How to reach Bristol
- How to reach Plymouth