Howletts Wild Animal ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Bekesbourne, CT4 5EL, United Kingdom, CT4 5EL, Canterbury
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1227721286
- Fax: +1-01227721853
- Ticket Price: 21 GBP
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Nature, Landmarks, Parks, Natural Parks
Located around a 15 minutes drive from Canterbury, the Howletts Wild Animal Park is a must visit in you are in town with your kids. Highlights include:
- Spread across 90 acres
- Home to over 50 species and 400 animals.
- Home to UK’s largest African elephant herd.
- Encounters with Lemurs
- Animal talks and feeds
- Treetop Challenge course
Entrance Ticket Details For Howletts Wild Animal Park
- For Adults: 20.95 pounds
- For Children: 16.95 pounds
Howletts Wild Animal Park Hours
- Summer (29th March to 27th October): Last admission at 4.30 p.m.
- Winter (28th October to 28th March): Last admission at 3.30 p.m.
How to Reach Howletts Wild Animal Park
- Stagecoach Route 200 bus service provided by the Park.
- Bekesbourne Station. From there, a mini bus is provided by the Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Canterbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canterbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Canterbury include Howletts Wild Animal Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.95% of people start their Howletts Wild Animal Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Howletts Wild Animal Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Howletts Wild Animal Park
Howletts Wild Animal Park Reviews & Ratings
Went on a damp Sunday and some animals not out. Found coffee cafe prices on high side. At around £22 each entry steep. Venue does important work and suppose this and cost of running means entry costs have to be at this level. Will return when warmer weather arrives.
One of my absolute favourite places to visit. They do incredible work. Lovely enclosures with very happy animals. Staff are very friendly and informative. They also own Port Lympne which has some amazing places to stay.
Went there with my family without any expectation but was very positively surprised. Worth the money. Bigger and greener than expected. Liked the whole concept. Recommended.
Really good day out. Lots of different animals to see. Also a treetop challenge for kids over 1.2m tall and adults that my son loved. Food and drink is expensive. 2 gift shops with a lot of different things. Really worth the day out.
Great day out, plenty of parking space and nice staff. Walked 3.5 hours so legs are like jelly but great exercise. Only problem due to cold many animals were keeping warm don't blame them.