Howletts Wild Animal Park495 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bekesbourne, CT4 5EL, United Kingdom, CT4 5EL, Canterbury
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1227721286
- Fax: +1-01227721853
- Ticket Price: 21 GBP
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Nature, Landmarks, Parks, Natural Parks
Located around a 15 minutes drive from Canterbury, the Howletts Wild Animal Park is a must visit in you are in town with your kids. Highlights include:
- Spread across 90 acres
- Home to over 50 species and 400 animals.
- Home to UK’s largest African elephant herd.
- Encounters with Lemurs
- Animal talks and feeds
- Treetop Challenge course
Entrance Ticket Details For Howletts Wild Animal Park
- For Adults: 20.95 pounds
- For Children: 16.95 pounds
Howletts Wild Animal Park Hours
- Summer (29th March to 27th October): Last admission at 4.30 p.m.
- Winter (28th October to 28th March): Last admission at 3.30 p.m.
How to Reach Howletts Wild Animal Park
- Stagecoach Route 200 bus service provided by the Park.
- Bekesbourne Station. From there, a mini bus is provided by the Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Canterbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canterbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.61% of people who visit Canterbury include Howletts Wild Animal Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.95% of people start their Howletts Wild Animal Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Howletts Wild Animal Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Howletts Wild Animal Park