- Address: Westgate Hall road, Canterbury, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44-1227634886
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Hall
In the eye of controversy since 2009 till 2011 due to the idea of its demolition, Westgate Hall is a 100 year old community hall. The citizens got together to protest against its demolition. Their demands were met and this legendary hall was saved. Now, loyalists are gathering funds for its restoration. Trivia- The Westgate Hall is Canterbury’s sole dance hall.
- Check the events calendar on the official website before planning a visit.
- Booking tickets in advance for an ongoing show is recommended.
- Canterbury West station
- Bus stops near Westgate Towers
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Canterbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canterbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.43% of people who visit Canterbury include Westgate Hall in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.22% of people start their Westgate Hall visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Westgate Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westgate Hall