Situated between Canterbury and Herne Bay, the Wildwood Discovery Park is Kent’s best British wildlife park. Spread across 40 acres, the park is home to over 200 native animals including Wolves, Bison, Deer, Owls, Foxes, Red Squirrels, Wild Boar, Lynx, Wild Horses, Badgers, Beavers and many more. They also have a fun adventure playground where your kids can enjoy the drop slide, tube slide, wild fort and tree-top towers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wildwood Discovery Park
- Adult (18+): £11.45 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £10.41)
- Child (3-17): £8.95 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £8.14)
- Senior : £10.45 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £9.50)
- Family: £37.50 (without 10% voluntary contribution: £34.09)
Wildwood Discovery Park Hours
- Autumn (October -November): Last admission at 4 pm.
- Winter (November - January): Last admission at 3 pm.
- Spring (February - March): Last admission at 4 pm.
- Summer (April-October): Last admission at 5 pm.
How to Reach Wildwood Discovery Park
- Bus stop on A291 Canterbury road.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Canterbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canterbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.6% of people who visit Canterbury include Wildwood Discovery Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
76.92% of people start their Wildwood Discovery Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wildwood Discovery Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wildwood Discovery Park
Wildwood Discovery Park Reviews & Ratings
Do you have to book a time slot on a SundayAnswer Report Abuse