Cape May County Zoo Society33 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 707 Route 9 North, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6094655271
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Cape May County Park & Zoo is a 200-acre forested area consisting of a conservation zoo, walking and biking areas, picnic pavilions, fishing ponds and playgrounds. The zoo is home to numerous exotic as well as endemic mammals, reptiles and birds like the bald eagle, black howler monkey, otter, giraffe, scarlet ibis and amur tiger. Do visit this park for a fun-filled, outdoorsy time.
More about Beesleys Point
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Beesleys Point trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Beesleys Point like Budget Inn Motel Suites Somers Point, Inn Of The Dove, Surrey Beach House and Carisbrooke Inn Bed & Breakfast.
Choose from variety of exclusive Beesleys Point vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Beesleys Point and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Cape May County Zoo Society
- Private Vehicles/Cabs
- Nearest Bus Stop- Us-9 at Fox Run Rd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cape May Court House before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cape May Court House and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cape May County Zoo Society Address: 707 Route 9 North, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210, USA, United States
- Cape May County Zoo Society Contact Number: +1-6094655271
- Cape May County Zoo Society Timing: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!