Baia Seafood Restaurant5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Shop 6262, Upstairs, Victoria Wharf, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
With an elegant interior and eclectic cuisine, the Baia Seafood Restaurant in Victoria Wharf Shopping Center is a perfect gastronomic retreat for having Portuguese influenced seafood dishes and fantastic handcrafted cocktails. Apart from the classical and contemporary cuisines and the vintage wines, you will also love the breathtaking view of the ocean and the harbour from the glass covered terrace. Starting its journey in 2001, the Baia Seafood Restaurant has earned a great reputation. Baked Snails, Tempura Prawn and Lobster, Black Mussels in Riesling, Mini Langoustines, Grilled Calamari, Scallops, Squid Plate, Game Fish Ceviche, Venison Carpaccio, Oysters Thermidor, Parma Ham and Melon, Grilled Linefish with Squid, Kingklip Fillet, Fillet Mignon and Chateaubriand are their popular items.
How to Reach Baia Seafood Restaurant
- Buses 104, T01 o stop –Waterfront
- Bus 104 to stop –Breakwater
- Baia Seafood Restaurant Address: Shop 6262, Upstairs, Victoria Wharf, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Baia Seafood Restaurant Timing: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.07% of people who visit Cape Town include Baia Seafood Restaurant in their plan
95% of people start their Baia Seafood Restaurant visit around 8 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Baia Seafood Restaurant
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Baia Seafood Restaurant
People normally also visit V&a Waterfront while planning their trip to Baia Seafood Restaurant.