Cango CavesCurrently Closed
- Address: Scenic Cape Route 62, Oudtshoorn 6620, South Africa, Cape Town
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 27-442727410
- Ticket Price: 100 ZAR
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Off Beaten Path, Tour, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Cango Caves - Review
The Cango caves near Cape Town are a great tourist destination. The limestone caves are a beautiful sight to see. The stalactites and stalagmites decorate the caves naturally.
They are an extremely important site to the natural heritage of South Africa. The Cango caves have different sorts of tours that take you deep into the unexplored realms of these natural wonders. The Cango Caves are famous for the amazing natural rock formations that adorn the caves. If you are feeling adventurous do take the adventure tour that involves a lot of crawling and exploring through the lesser known and almost inaccessible parts of thse beautiful natural wonders.
The caves should be entered only in the presence of a guide and preferably in groups.
Cango Caves Information
- This natural wonder should be visited without fail when in the city.
- The tours are not appropriate for wheelchair users, pregnant women asthmatics and people with heart issues.
How To reach Cango Caves by Public Transport
- Scenic Cape Route 62
Restaurants Near Cango Caves
- Trofana Alm Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cape Town before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cape Town and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cango Caves
11.96% of people who visit Cape Town include Cango Caves in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
76.67% of people start their Cango Caves visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Cango Caves
92.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cango Caves
Cango Caves Map
Cango Caves Trips
Cango Caves, Cape Town Reviews
All QuestionsCango caves
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows