Rhodes Memorial2662 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rhodes Avenue, Cape Town, South Africa Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-216870000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
A part of the table mountain national park, this memorial is dedicated to English-born South African politician Cecil John Rhodes. Located on the Devil’s peak of the Cape Town, the memorial has a magnificent view of the entire city; this aesthetically designed memorial is also the starting point for the hiking trail of the devil’s peak. Set in the forests of native and rare silvertrees, Rhodes memorial deserves a visit. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Cape Town itinerary 2 days.
Rhodes Memorial Travel Tips
- You can engage in the number of outdoor activities like hiking when visiting Rhode’s memorial.
- Ideal for family picnics and day-outs.
How to Reach Rhodes Memorial
- Rented car
- Rhode’s memorial restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cape Town before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cape Town and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rhodes Memorial Address: Rhodes Avenue, Cape Town, South Africa
- Rhodes Memorial Contact Number: +27-216870000
- Rhodes Memorial Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rhodes Memorial: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.33% of people who visit Cape Town include Rhodes Memorial in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.4% of people start their Rhodes Memorial visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rhodes Memorial
94.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rhodes Memorial
People normally club together Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens and Jewish Museum while planning their visit to Rhodes Memorial.
People also prefer to start their day with Rhodes Memorial.