Syriana Restaurant1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 307 Mount curtis, main road, Sea point, Western Cape, Cape Town, 8060, South Africa Map
- Timings: 12:00 am - 01:00 am Details
- Phone: +27-214341020
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Bringing the diverse Damascus cuisine from the heart of Syria, the Syriana Restaurant in Cape Town will definitely make you savour the Middle Eastern rich taste and relish that for long. At their Shisha Lounge, you can enjoy smoking from the natural coal pipe or the fruit head and get intoxicated with the flavours like rose, orange mint, grape, strawberry, apple, lemon, watermelon and gum. Syriana Restaurant offers traditional Syrian breakfast, croissants and Hummus and beef fatteh for breakfast. Cold mezes like Moutabbal, Muhammara and Bbaba Ghannouj and the hot mezes like fried Kebbeh, Syriana Potato Basket and Falafel Balls will keep you satiated. You can also try the Syriana salad, Labneh Mana’aoshe, Arabian beef shawarma, Kebab Halabi and desserts like Kunafa and Syriana Crepe.
How to Reach Syriana Restaurant
- Buses 108, 109, 114 to stop : Sea Point High
- Buses 108, 109, 114 to stop : Firmount
- Syriana Restaurant Address: 307 Mount curtis, main road, Sea point, Western Cape, Cape Town, 8060, South Africa
- Syriana Restaurant Contact Number: +27-214341020
- Syriana Restaurant Timing: 12:00 am - 01:00 am
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!